Chapter 33

Rider and the rest of the pack sped along the roads driving as fast as they can trying to trace down there Luna.
Damn I should have marked her,that way it would have been much easier for me to find her.
"This is the place" Rider spoke breaking the silence.
The rest of the pack parked there cars around Riders car ,waiting for me to walk out the car first.
"Is the whole pack going in?" He questioned,which got me thinking.
I was so worried about Jennifer that I didn't even think about the health of my pack members,Godforbid if anything happens to them...
I took a deep breath and opened the car door.
"Alright guys,only me Danny,Scott and rider will do this." I mumbled through the mind link .
Instantly my phone was vibrating I answered the call "oh no you can't do this alone" spoke my sister Rosie.
"Rosie it's too dangerous"
"I don't care it's not fair on us!" She moaned.
"Rosie I said no" I warned as she disconnected the call on me.
I along with the other three walked in front of the old wooden factory with shattered glass and burnt bricks.
"You sure this is it?" I questioned rider.
"Yup I'm sure... this is it." He replied removing the dirty wood pieces which was purposely place in front of the door.
I carefully opened the screeching door and walked inside the dark room,dust itching my throat and i swear i can feel something crawling up my arm.
Suddenly someone switch the lights on.
and before I knew it Jakes whole gang was crowded around us with no turn to escape.
"Alpha,Alpha,Alpha" he said walking lazily towards me.
The nerves to come up to me.
"You've grown some confidence" I said "usually you were a little pussi"I spat out in anger.
"Well...it took time,but look your little princess is tied up." He laughed,putting a fake child act on which made me furious.
I can't take this no more.
I punched him straight in the face with blood splattering everywhere he looked furious and punched me straight back the pain was rushing through my blood and since my wolf was on the edge it came out.
My wolf roared on top of it lungs shaking the ground and the whole pack came running in wolf form  and attacked the rival pack.
"Huh...you can't even fight Alpha,your just like your dad useless." He laughed.
The anger blew up inside me,my wolf lashed at him.
Jennifer
I screamed in fear as I was tied up in a unknown room. I know Darren has arrived.I can hear loud noises of solid objects breaking and wolves yelling.
I hope everyone is okay I cried,I hope they can find me in this room and take me away.
I prayed to god that they would find me any how and soon.
A shadow appeared by the door and walked inside running towards me. A tight slap was hit across my face.
"Quietly come with me or else." Mumbled Chloe's familiar voice as she pushed a gun to my head.
I quietly did what I was told as she untied me and led me out of the room.
Please someone find me,I cried inside.
"Were are we going?"  I questioned as I came to a stop.
"You will see once you get there."
"Tell me now were are you taking me."I shouted,trying to hint a pack member that I'm here,I mean someone just be around.
She grabbed my hair and yanked it.
"Owhh" I groaned in pain.
"Don't try to act like a cheeky bitch." She mumbled "now come" she spat pulling me with full force by the arm as we walked through dirty hall ways that was leading to one door.
The exit door.
Please someone save me before she takes me away. I prayed.
I was only a few steps away from the door.Tears streaming down my face as my legs were shaking in fear and defeat.
BANG!
I heard as Chloe stopped and fell to the ground.