Chapter 8

Recap
******

He growled and pulled my by the arm to a corner of the house.
Oh shit....
This is the part where I get murdered......
Mom....goodbye,I'm sorry for everything bad I did...
Oh and yes I was the one who eaten all the cookies,splashed paint all over your bed,shaved Mikes hair in the night and ruined your favourite dress so you wouldn't be able to go to the party.....
Sorry mom hope you can forgive me....
********************************
"Let me go!"
I screamed while he growled.
"Didn't you hear what I said let me go!"
I cried wincing at the bone crushing grip, he had on my arm.
"Please..I..I'm ...so...sorry."
I said helplessly with tears flowing out of my eyes.
"He walked closer to me,with a cheeky grin playing on his face,each step he took I took a step back...until my back collided with the wall...
Before I even tried to make a runner ,he slammed both of his hands on each side of my body making me flinch.
"What do you want from me?"I muttered.
He brought his face nearer to mine with the tip of his nose a few centimetres away,I can smell his strong masculine perfume,'dang' that's hot...
"You...I want you..."
And then he slammed his lips onto mine...
He kissed me roughly,like our whole life depends on this one kiss,I was standing their shocked.
I can't believe he's kissing me...
He growled against my lip and slammed his hands on the wall making the wall shake...
Gradually I started to kiss him back,our lips were syncing perfectly,he wrapped his arms around my waist,while I wrapped my arms around his neck.He kept on nibbling,on my bottom lip,asking for entrance but to tease him, I tightened my lip in a straight line,I felt him smirk against my lip and then suddenly,I felt something sharp poking my lips,I gasped and he slides his tongue inside my mouth...
After a few minutes of making out,we both stopped breathing heavily, he leaned his forehead on mine and smirked then he attacked my lips again!
He pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
I felt a gush of wind move past...
I looked up and we where in a bedroom?
Wait? How did we end up here?!?!
He placed me down on the bed and started to trail kisses down my neck,I looked at his beautiful hazel eyes and they were not hazel anymore!They were pure black!
I heard a 'zipping noise' I looked down and he was tucking on my trousers undoing them,I quickly shot up completely,shocked at what he was doing!
Have I lost my mind?!?!
I can't believe it even went this far!
"What happened?" He questioned
"Wha...what happened?" I muttered
"You happened!" I said running out of the room slamming the door shut,with tears streaming down my face.
"Jen!..Jen!." He yelled running after me.
"Jen! I'm sorry!"
"Go "away!" I screamed in my squeaky tone.
I ran outside with people staring at me,wondering why am I crying at a party.
"Hey Jen!" Said Margaret running towards me with,Sarah,Neena,Kim and...Lucy.
I stopped running and turned towards them.
"Hey..hey what's wrong?" Said Sarah looking at me like she is really worried in fact not only her but all of them looked worried even Lucy...
"Oh nothing I'm not in the mood for the party,I got a a really bad headache."
I said rubbing my forehead and blinking back the tears forming in my eyes.
I can't tell them about our kiss...
I can't tell them about what we were about to do..
But most importantly,I can't tell them that,I gained a little liking to the Bad boy...
*****************************
Heyya!!!
Ok so basically,I know I said that I'll be updating only on the weekends but that takes SOOO LONG!!!😱
I really love writing my chapters and quickly sharing them with you guys!!!😘
Also PLEEEASE!!!😁
VOTE!
COMMENT!
And...
FOLLOW ME!!!
Love ya all!!!💖
Xxsuniibunii01xX