Chapter 11

Recap

*******

I hit my foot on a stone and went flying into the grounded with a big 'thump'

"Oooowwwww...." I groaned holding my knee in my hand,with blood flowing out.

Suddenly,both Wolves were in front of me,glaring at me like I am their prey.

I shuffled back hitting a tree...

"Please...don't hurt me..."

I cried out...

Squinting my eyes close with tears flowing out.

***********************************

*Thump!*

I heard...

I quickly shot my eyes open jumping up from the spot,I was sitting in.

The Wolf that tried to attack me, was slammed against the tree by a White Wolf.
The White Wolf growled literally making the ground shake.
They were rolling on the floor,the White Wolf jumped on the Black Wolf clawing it's face,creating deep bloody scars.
For some reason I started to feel a little sympathy towards the Black Wolf,Whimpering for help.
I don't know how, I gained the courage to do this,but I just did it...
Just before the White Wolf attempted to dig it's razor sharp teeth into the Black Wolf neck...
I Sprinted in front of the White Wolf,with my hands out trying to protect the Black Wolf.
Yeah...I know I may sound like a mad women...
But for some reason I felt this was right...
Suddenly,the White Wolf stopped in it's steps and glared at me.
I felt like I've seen this Wolf before,the Hazel sharp eyes looks familiar to me...
"The Black Wolf Instantly,sped of behind me through the forest.
I glanced at the White Wolf coming towards me slowly.
I shuffled back,hitting a tree...
Ugh theirs always something in the way...
The Wolf crawled forwards brushing it's soft,furry paws on my hand making me flinch back.
The Wolf took another step Closer to me,but then ran the opposite way.
I sighed in happiness...
Thank god I'm alive...

**********************************

I was laying on my bed,with the radio blasting on listening to Avicii-wake me up.

I was trying to revise for my maths exam but it was no good because,my mind was keep on going to the forest...

How can humans become Wolves?

Am I just over exaggerating?

Why did Lucy hide this from me?

Is she a Wolf too?

But most importantly...

Who was the White Wolf?

So many unanswered questions were bugging me.

"Honey get down theirs someone at the door for you!" Yelled my mom from downstairs.

"Who is it mom?!?!" I screamed jumping off my bed.

"Come Down and see for yourself!"

I sighed and turned the radio's volume down,walking out of my room and down the staircases.

I looked up at the front door and saw Lucy standing their.

"Lucy?" I mumbled,utterly shocked.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you." She said glancing at me with all guilt written in her eyes.

"Mom why didn't you tell me Lucy came?!?!"

"Because,I knew you wouldn't come down to talk to me."

Interrupted Lucy.

"Well,I don't want to talk to you so I'm going to say this once,theirs the door,you can leave now."

I spoke cutting my eyes at her and walking back up the stairs.

"Jennifer!Thats no way to talk to a guest,Lucy you may come inside and Jennifer show some respect."

Shouted my mother,walking towards the kitchen.

"It's about what happened at the end of school...." She said muttering towards the end.

I stopped in my steps and turned around,walking back down the stairs.

"Fine then...my room." I said,walking back up with Lucy behind me.

*******************************

Heyyy!!!!😘

OMG!Guess what?!?!

I got over 1,ooo reads on this book!!!

*squeeeaak!*😝

Thank you all for checking my book out!💗

Anyway,so I got a question for all of you to think about...

Who do you think is the White Wolf?

Love ya all💖

Xxsuniibunii01xX