Chapter 18

Recap
*******
For some reason, I already knew who it was,he's the only one who can give me sparks of pleasure,just by touching me.
"What do you want Darren..." I sighed,placing my hands on my hip.
"Be ready tommorrow at 7.."
He walked away with a smirking playing on his face.
"And what if I don't?"
He stopped walking and turned around.
"Haha do you seriously want everyone to see you sleep while you dribble!?!" He chuckled,walking off.
"Argh..you..you jerk and I do not dribble!" I yelled while he just walked away waving back.
Argh he's got a recording of me sleeping! Oh and 'apparently' dribbling too!!!
Wonder what else he's going to blackmail me for...
******************************
"Ah found it!" Said Kim after scanning my wardrobe for 15 minutes she finally found the right dress for me.
Yeah,yeah I know what your saying,you finally agreed to go out with Darren?
And the answer is 'yes' I have agreed but that's only for the video to get deleted.
I'm not bothered about going out with Darren today but Kim and them,are more excited then me!
"Too slutty..." I mumbled,taking a big bite from my apple.
The dress was a white fluttery dress with beaded straps and a brown belt to show out the curves.
"You've been saying that for the last half an hour!"
"Don't care not wearing it!"
"You are going to wear it! She yelled back, crossing her arms against her chest.
"No..." I muttered.
"Yes..." She said flinging the dress onto the bed.
"No!"
"Yes!"
"NO!!!"
"YES!!!"
"Ugh fine!" I threw my hands up in the air,giving up.
"Haha I knew I would win.." She spoke smirking.
"Argh just pass me the slutty outfit."
"Not so fast...I'm going to put your make up on and do your hair, then put the outfit on." She grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to the dressing table .
I let out big breath and sat down in the chair,right know I can't be bothered to argue.
She pulled my bobble out of my hair and gently combed it.
"So..Kim?"
"Yeah..."
"You and Danny are a couple right?"
She immediately stopped making any movement,I looked at her face and she looked quite nervous with her cheeks turning bright pink.
"No..wha...why would you ask that?" She spoke,shuffling her hands in my hair.
"Because,I see the way he looks at you..." I glanced at her from the mirror and she had a shy smile on her facing with her cheeks turning into tomatoes.
Aawww she does like him!
"Alright enough with your questions can I do your hair know?"
"Your doing it anyway." I spoke giving her a cheeky smile in the mirror.
She pulled my hair "Ouch!What was that for?!?!" I yelled.
"For being cheeky..."
"It's the truth..." I mumbled. I glanced up and she was so close to pulling my hair again.
"Woah!Ok...ok I'm sorry their can you do my hair know?" I said defending myself with my hands.
"Hmmm..." She muttered.
********************************
"I'm not coming out!"
"Why?"
"Because the dress looks slutty!" I yelled from the bathroom.
"Get out know!I don't have time for your silly games!" She said while kicking the door.
"Ok,ok I'm coming..." I let out a big breath and opened the lock on the door.
"You look amazing!" Said Kim squeaking like a little girl,jumping up and down.
"Err..thanks?" I mumbled.
No doubt that the dress is beautiful but the dress looks kind of short on me and really tight.
"What's wrong know...." She sighed resting her hands on her hips.
"The dress is to sh-"
"No it isn't!!!!" She said "it's beautiful!!!" She grasped my arm and dragged me in front of the mirror.
I glanced at myself in the mirror my hair was tied in a high pony with loose curls falling out,light make up with bright pink lips and my dress well...
you already know how I feel about it.
"You look gorgeous,look at you!!! Your blessed with angel like curves,the dress fits on your perfectly like it's made for you..trust me..." She spoke whispering towards the end.
"You really think so?" I said nervously looking at myself in the mirror.
"I know so,in fact yo-"
She was interrupted by her phone ringing.
"I'll be back in a sec.." She scurried out of the room slamming the door shut.
I sighed and dropped on the bed.
Why is she forcing me to get all dressed up for Darren?
Its not a date or something, just two friends going out together.
I was day dreaming in my thoughts when I didn't realise Kim standing in front of me.
"Jen!" She yelled shaking my shoulders.
"What!"
"Someone's waiting for you downstairs..." She spoke smirking.
I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs wondering who is waiting for me know.
I looked at the front door gasping in shock!
"Darren?!?!"