Chapter 5

"so what's going on between you and Justin?" Neena questioned raising her eyebrow and nudging me,with a group of girls surrounded around me waiting for me to answer.
"Oh nothing...were just working together for the history assignment...nothing major."
I said tapping my finger on the table look around the cafeteria curiously,wondering were is Lucy.Its like the girl is hiding from me,i haven't seen her all day.
"Hey Neena I have to go sorry well talk later yeah?"
"Alright then see you later."
I quickly walked out of the cafeteria heading towards my locker.
As I was walking I felt a hand grab me by my arm pulling me into the storing room,I let out a little scream but the person ,quickly slammed their hand on my mouth,making a short gasp escape my mouth.
The room was dark,the person released the grip on my arm and removed their hand of my mouth...revealing the most 'apparent' feared person in this school...
Darren Smith.
"Aaahhhh leave me alone!!!" I shouted pleading him,on my knees.
"Get up know." He demanded.
"I quickly got up,losing my balance a little but I managed to stand up.
"Listen yeah....I don't want you to be near any guy...especially Justin." He spoke in a serious tone,towering on top of me.
"Wh...why?." I muttered.
"Don't you dare question me! I expect you to agree with what I say or else..."
And with that he walked of leaving me shocked standing their like a statue,not able to make any movement...
Why is he being so possessive over me for?
*Bell rings*
I walked too my locker taking out my books for history class.
I walked into History class gaining glares from Chloe and her minions.
"Hey Jen!" Yelled Justin patting the seat beside him.
"Hey Justin." I said giving him a smile.
"Right class,today we are going to start the assignment,I have booked the laptops for today's lesson only..."
Mrs Turner spoke walking up and down the classroom.
"Which means...I expect you to collect the most information you can in today's lesson or you will have to finish in your own time does an-"
Mrs Turner was interrupted.
The Door slammed open, revealing the one and only...guess?
Darren smith...
He glared at me and walked towards Chloe sitting beside her.
"Darren your late..."
Mrs Turner said disappointedly.
"Had a meeting with the head." He said shrugging.
Mrs Turner just ignored his comment and carried on with her lesson.
"Right class,you can start on your assignments now,if you need any help do ask."
Mrs Turner walked behind her desk scattering paper,while the class started to chatter.
"So Justin how about I research you take the notes...or I'll just do everything..."I said muttering towards the end,looking down at my lap,interlacing my fingers.
"Haha no way! I want to work on this assignment to yah know."
We started to make notes using the laptop on Cleopatra,her life and etc.
Justin and I were working really close together,and talking about random gossip,and just having a laugh.
*Bellrings*
"Right class,see you next lesson."
I quickly grabbed my history folder and equipment,heading out of the classroom.
"So Jen I'm throwing a party tomorrow,wanna come?" Justin asked me curiously,walking along with me.
"Ye- "
"No she can't she's going somewhere with me tommorrow." Darren said grabbing me from my arm,pulling me to his side,giving a death glare to Justin.
It was like they were having a staring contest who can blink first.
"Sure Justin I will definitely come tomorrow." I said pulling my arm out of Darren's tight grip on my arm and walking off.
Why should I be scared of someone like him?
Just by threatening me,you think I'm a chicken and I'll obey your orders?
Sorry,but I'm afraid you picked on the wrong girl...