Chapter 22

Recap
*******
I was worried about Jennifer's safety we left the forest earlier then I thought.
All the way through I didn't say any word and I couldn't I was just too frustrated to even think straight. I can tell Jennifer felt upset ,but she doesn't know that Alphas have really bad anger problems.she properly doesn't even know what is a Alpha.
When we reached her house I know she felt confused and worried at the same time,I can feel it through her touch.
I couldn't face her because, If I do I will be guilty of not telling her about being a Werewolf.
I'm just scared she might reject me after finding out I'm a Werewolf.
As soon as she jumped of the motorbike ,I sped off straight to the pack house in the forest ,giving everyone a mind signal to meet me at the pack house for a emergency meeting.
***********************************
"Alpha why did you call us so late at night.." Mumbled Scott,stretching his arms out and yawning.
"He's back..." I growled, clenching my fist.
"Who's back?" Questioned Danny.
"TREVOR.." I spoke earning gasps from around the room all pack members crowded,some beside their mates.
"How the hell did he come back?!?!" Yelled my little sister Rose.
"That's what i need to find out,how did that monster manage to live.." I groaned rubbing my hands over my face in a act of frustration.
"But Darren how do you know he's back?" Questioned Rose walking in front me, with her arms crossed against her chest.
"Me and Jen were on a date..." Everyone gasped.
"You were...on a date?" Mumbled Danny.
"Yeah with my mate,got a problem?"
I walked in front of him and raised a eyebrow,crossing my arms against my chest.
"Nn.nn..no Alpha.." He stuttered,lowering his gaze full of fear.
"Good...does anyone else have a problem?" I questioned roaming my eyes around the room.
"No Alpha." Said all the pack members in a unison.
"Good...because she's coming to the pack house in 3 weeks time."
"Alpha 3 weeks time?Does she even know that's your a werewolf?" Said Scott.
To be honest he does have a point I mean,if I go up to her and say 'hey your my mate lets live together forever!' She will properly think I'm a creep or something.
I've just confessed my feelings for her,I don't want to ruin it by saying silly stuff.
"Don't worry Scott,I got that all sorted out...Rider I want you to keep a closer eye on her."
"Yes Alpha."
"Everyone can go back now."
I walked out of the doors and straight to my bedroom.
God...I wish Jennifer is safe.
Jennifer POV
"What's going on?" Lucy sat in front of me with the rest of the girls staring at me intensely.
"What do you mean?" I said biting into my apple.
"Don't act dumb with me young lady!You and Darren?!?!" Said Neena slamming her hands on the table.
"What about me a-"
I felt a pair of hands slide on to my eyes. I knew who it was because I can smell his strong,fresh manly perfume.
Oh lord his smell drives me insane.
"Guess who?" He muttered with his husky warm breath tickling my neck.
He removed his hands of my eyes.
"Darren!" I screamed like a typical teenager jumping on top of him,wrapping my arms around his neck,he stumbled back a little and snaked his arms around my waist.
It felt nice knowing me and Darren are together and we both feel the same for each other.
"Yeah..this is normal.." Said Neena in sarcasm.
"Fine me and Darren are together." I proudly declared pecking Darren on the lip.
"No lie!" She gasped,rolling her eyes, again Neena and her sarcasm.
*Bell Rings*
"Darren you coming history class?" I mumbled.
"Errr...yeah later though I got something to sort out.."
"Ok then see you later." I frowned.
"Well I'm off to my next lesson,come on Kim we got history."
I looked at Kim and realised she was lost day dreaming at Danny with a cheesey smile on her face.
Yeah...she's sooo into Danny.
"KIM!" I shouted snapping her attention back to me.
"Stop day dreaming about Danny!" I yelled earning chuckles from everyone and a deathly glare from Kim.
"Let's go to history!"
I ignored her,'I'm going I kill you' look and kissed Darren on the cheek.
"By Darren." I blew him a air kiss but sadly, the moment got ruined because Kim dragged me by my arm out of the cafeteria.
Well that's rude.
"I can't believe you just embarrassed me in front of Danny!" She growled.
"What do you mean?" I questioned acting innocent when really, I did do what she just said.
"Don't act 'oh I don't know what your talking about' with me young lady you know what you did!" She said in one breath,pointing at me with her index finger.
"Alright...I'm sorry but I think the guy was getting scared of you staring at him like that." I laughed earning a slap on my arm.
"Ok..ok I'm sorry.." I said putting my arms in the air in act of surrendering.
"mmmm...let's just get history class over with.." She muttered narrowing her eyes.
I walked into class and realised Darren wasn't here,oh yeah he's got something to sort out,properly coming late as usual.
But Justin wasn't here too,Justin is always in lesson on time.
I have a really bad queazy feeling in the pit of my stomach that something is up...
*******************************
Heyya!!!😊
OMG I know this chapter is sooooo boring but don't worry people I've got something planned...😏hehe🙊
Please...😁(cheesey smile)
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ME
(Boo!!)🙈🙉🙊<----sorry I had to add it in LOVE these emojis!❤️)
Love ya all💖
Xxsuniibunii01xX