Chapter 27

Recap
*******
I felt tiny fingers pulling my leg down,I glanced down and saw the most cutest little girl with brown Curley hair and blue eyes trying to get my attention .I lowered down to her level as she grabbed me in a tight hug. "I'm soo happy we finally got our Luna" She whispered.
********************************
You know those moments when everyone is collaborating, laughing and chatting together and you just zoom out of the convo and see the perfect picture.
That's what I see and to be honest I feel proud that everyone is getting along with eachother so well.
Seeing Lucy sitting snugged in Scott's arms by the fire place ,giggling and looking at one another in a way that straight away tells you they're made for eachother.
Then you see the girls and boys gathered around the coffee table,arguing but at the same time laughing.That brought a smile to my face.
Then I see Darren staring at me,trying to figure out something.
"You okay?" He questioned while dropping beside me, laying one of his arms on my lap.
"Yeah why?" I questioned back while playing with his fingers.
"Just asking,you look a little lost." He spoke making me guffawed.
"Haha...I'm not lost,I was just thinking about the pack,it just amazes me how close everyone is to eachother"
"Yeah,that's the best thing about the pack,because we all grew up together,our bond is strong." He spoke with a gentle smile.
"And..you being the Luna will make this pack even stronger." He muttered while squeezing my hand in his.
"You think so?"
"I know so." He said while lightly kissing my cheek.
"Ahum" fakely coughed Danny making the girls giggle.
"What?" Spoke Darren,being pretty pissed off.
"Oh nothing..ermm I think we should all go to bed now don't you think Darren?" He said scratching the back of his head with a cheeky smirk playing on his face.
"Well where off Goodnight." Said Lucy,walking off with Scott.
"Alright just make sure your not awake all night yeah?We got a meeting tomorrow!"Yelled Danny, Lucy then pulled her 'middle finger' at him and walked off.
This made everyone laugh even Darren.
"Okay let's all go."
I jumped of the couch and started to walk up the staircases like everyone else,not realising were to go.
"Where do I sleep?" I mumbled to myself glancing around for help,but sadly no one is around.
I turned around bumping into a hard chest,I looked up,thank god it was Darren.He wrapped his arms around my waist,stopping me from stumbling.
"Ermm...Darren,where's my room?"
"There" he whispered in his sleepy voice that for some reason I find quite attractive.
"Thanks" I said while walking to my room with Darren's footsteps right behind mine.
"Eermmm...Goodnight Darren" I said giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek.
"Nigh Jen"
I closed the door and switched the light on,the minute the lights were on my mouth gawked open in awe,This bedroom is magnificent.
The walls are painted black except for one wall painted red,humongous black bed in the middle of the room that I swear I can fit a whole family on to it.I walking right to the middle of the room,standing on the fluffy black and white rug,there was a dressing table,and a huge mirror against the wall,I opened the cupboard under it that was filled with goodies like chocolates and lollies,there was a fridge in the room!A fridge!Filled with fizzy drinks and water bottles,there was another two doors,I opened the first one that revealed a beautiful bathroom,it might sound weird that I'm calling a bathroom"beautiful" but trust me it literally is!I opened the next door,revealing a walk in wardrobe filled with my clothes and Men clothing?Why is there Men clothing in my room?Huh... they must have got mistaken.
I quickly grabbed a pair of nighties and ran to the bathroom,as weird as it sounds that I'm getting so hyped to go to the bathroom but come on,who wouldn't want to go in a jacuzzi?
After an hour spent in the bathroom,I walked out and jumped in the bed,that was so soft I felt like the bed was hugging me in comfort,I pushed my head further into the pillows that had the scent of....scent of..Darren?
I smelt it again wondering why it smells like Darren.
"He must have had a couple of nights in this room" I mumbled,switching the lamp off and falling asleep.
Suddenly,I felt a presence behind me,I quickly switched the lamp on.
"Darren?!?!" I gasped.
"Shhhh go to sleep"He cooed
"What are you doing in my bed?!?!"I yelled jumping off the bed.
"I love it how you call my bed yours"He smirked.
"You mean...this is your...bedroom" I mumbled with my face turning red in embarassment.
Gosh,Jennifer couldn't you tell by the room?!?! I mentally slapped myself.
Stupid me.
"Shall we go to sleep now?"He sighed
"Ermm...sure goodnight Darren" I muttered,grabbing a pillow and walking towards the door when instantly I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me down on to the bed.
"I meant here in my bed" he said in his hot sleepy voice.
"Oh eermm..."I mumbled nervous as HELL.
I mean I've never slept by a guy in fact I've never slept by my bestfriend!
He kissed my lips and turned the lamp off,I rested my arms on his bare,muscular shoulders as he wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his face in my neck,muttering the word 'mine',as we then both drifted of to sleep.
******************************
Heyyyyy Everyone!😆
First thing first,
Thank you guys soooooo much for all the comments and votes you gave me on this book seriously it means a lot to me.
Also,forgive me for the spelling or grammar mistakes in this chapter😁
✔️VOTE
✔️COMMENT
✔️FOLLOW ME!
Love you all❤️
Xxsuniibunii01xX