Chapter 30

Recap
********
"Yeah it is pretty hot in here" agreed Lucy waving her hand in her face.
"Hey I'm just going to the washroom,I'll be right back." I said,jumping from my seat and walking towards the ladies washroom.
It was shocking to see the washroom empty usually it's full.I swigged the tap open and threw some cold water on my face.
Suddenly I felt a appearance behind me,I turned around and someone placed a cloth on my face that ended to a blackout.
****************************
I opened my eyes widely and saw a blur figure of a man in front of me with his arms folded,like he was waiting for me to gain conscious.
"Who are you?" I questioned trying to raise my hands to rub my eyelids but sadly my hands were tied up, I was locked onto a metal bed thats spins around and was seriously irritating my back.
"Ah so your awake now" the bulky man in the brown hair spoke.
I lowered my gaze and realised the man had only one leg,well two legs but one of his leg was metal.
"Who are you?" I questioned again,this time gaining a slap right across my face.
"Do not question me!" He spat in my face slapping my other cheek.
Tears started to flow down my paining cheeks,no one has ever dared to hit me like that,not even my own Mother!Were am I?What are they going to do to me?
"Were is Darren?" I cried.
"Who?Darren?Huh don't worry about him sweetie he ain't going to be here any time soon" he laughed squeezing my cheeks in a bruising pinch.
"Please tell me were am I?" I screeched shuffling on the bed.
"Let's just say your kidnapped" He smirked.
"Watch!Watch when Darren comes and saves me!He will kill all of you!" I screamed giving him the most deathily glare I can give.
"Oh which reminds me! I need to call that boyfriend of yours!" He falsely face palmed,grabbing my phone.
"Password"He ordered.
"Like I would tell you" I huffed.
"Okay that's cool looks like you don't want to speak to him" he put the phone down nonchalantly.
"No!No okay please call him! The password is...2650" I said while he tapped on my screen.
"Ah Darren smith" He smirked,dialling the number down into his phone.
As we were waiting for the call to be picked up my heart was pounding in my chest 'please pick up.'
"Hello" Darren's voice came through.
"Ah Darren!" The man cheered.
"Jake..."Darren whispered in shock.
"So you recognised me" he evilly laughed.
"What do you want? Darren warned.
"I heard your looking for your girl"
The line was silently for a while so Jake carried on talking.
"I know where she is" He smirked showing his golden tooth.
"Where is she?"Growled Darren in anger.
"Now,now Romeo...you know what I want." He laughed and disconnected the call.
*
*
*
Darren's POV
"This is the fuckin reason why I didn't let her go!" I growled slamming my fist in the wall.
I couldn't control myself.
I just couldn't,my wolf is driving me insane,I feel like a part of me is gone and I know she's in danger.
This was the reason why I didn't allow her to leave the pack house!
"How could you go against me even when I made it clear with an Alpha order!" I roared at the girls.
"I'm sorry Alpha" Cried Margaret"She was upset and you know how it hurts us to see the Luna like that" she cried on her knees.
"But st-" I was interrupted by a phone call.
"Hello" I sighed in frustration.
Ah Darren!" The man cheered,with a familiar voice could it be...
"Jake..." I whispered in shock.
"So you recognised me" He evilly laughed.
"What do you want?" I warned.
"I heard your looking for your girl"
That's it I can't controls myself anymore,i know he's got something to do with this.
"I know where she is."
So my suspicion was correct.
"Where is she?"I Growled in anger.
"Now,now Romeo...you know what I want." He laughed and disconnected the call.
"Scott call Rider...he needs to trace down the call,Danny get the pack ready"
"Yes Alpha" They both obliged.
I walked in front of the girls,standing there miserably with there gaze lowered in disappointment.
"If anything happens to Jen...." I clenched my teeth and tightened my fist.