Chapter 31

Recap
********
"Where is she?"I Growled in anger.
"Now,now Romeo...you know what I want." He laughed and disconnected the call.
"Scott call Rider...he needs to trace down the call,Danny get the pack ready"
"Yes Alpha" They both obliged.
I walked in front of the girls,standing there miserably with there gaze lowered in disappointment.
"If anything happens to Jen...." I clenched my teeth and tightened my fist.
***************************
It's been 3 weeks,since I have been stuck on this stupid metal bed which is slowly killing me,my head is hurting,my belly is aching from lack of food,they offered me a bowl of porridge but then again god knows what they put inside it.
Only question that is driving me insane is 'Darren where are you?'
The door slammed open revealing the same old man I see everyday Jake.
"Enjoying it?" He laughed turning the lamp on in this oblivious room.
I ignored his small talks.
"It's been 3 weeks since we have spoken to that boyfriend of yours so to make you happy how about we call that boo of yours again." He pulled his phone out and dialled Darren's number in, he purposely put the phone on speaker,piercing his dark eyes into mine my heart was thumping fast.
Come on Darren pick up,pick up pi-
"Hello" Answered Darren sounding pretty stressed out.
"It's meeee!" Squealed Jake,in a irritating female voice.
The line was silent for a while,I started to get worried if Darren's okay.
"What do you want." Growled Darren sounding like his wolf is on the edge of taking over.
Darren's POV
"What do you want?" I growled through the phone,my wolf tempting to take over.
"Alpha" hissed Rider "remember stay on the call for 30 seconds then we can hack him and then track him down" he hissed.
"You know what I want" Jake laughed evilly.When I find this man I'm gonna kill him for good.
"Darren 15 seconds gone just another 15 seconds" mumbled Rider.
The whole pack was watching eagerly wanting to know about there Luna and I know I can't let them,myself and Lucy down.
"Too bad your not getting it" I retorted.
"Oh that's fine looks like you won't see your girl again."
"Well see..." I said and disconnected the call.
"30 seconds are over!"
Everyone in the room cheered and a slight relief was brought to me and my wolf.
God I miss her so bad,my heart aches everyday and every night,my wolf has been taking over my body regularly since she's gone and running wildly around the forest.As cheesey as it sounds but I seriously cannot live without her.
"Alpha I found were she is!" He shouted tapping on his computer with his eyes glued to the screen.
He printed a piece of paper out and passed it to me.
"When are we going?"
"Now" I ordered.
Jennifer's POV
"Watch when Darren comes!He's going to kill you!" I screamed in anger!
I've had enough!I rather die then stay in this position even longer!
He grabbed my her and pulled it back "awwhh" I groaned in pain.
"Haha huh ha Darren?Coming here?Its been 3 weeks and he still hasn't found you!" He roared punching me in my stomach.
He stomped out the room,but before he went he said "you better be ready for tonight."
I screamed and cried my eyes out for the past weeks and now my eyes are literally dry from tears.
Suddenly the door opened again two figures stood by the door,one broad body with little hair that looked male and one skinny yet curvy body with long hair that looked female.
"There she is!" A female voice cheered that sound pretty familiar.
"Haha it's been long since we haven't seen her." A strong heavy male voice spoke that sound even familiar like the females voice.
I sat there trying to resemble who's voices they could be.Not realising that the two figures walked right in front of me.
"Chloe?Justin?" I gasped in shock.
*****
Reason why I'm taking time to update the chapters is because I'm writing up all the chapters till the ending and then hopefully I'm going to update in one go😬(if that made any sense)😄
Vote
Comment
Follow
Xxsuniibunii01xX