Chapter 13

Authors Note

I honestly don't like writing or even reading these but l just wanted to say thank you so much for reading my book l promise you won't ever regret it some of you are probably gon skip this and read the chapter but no problem......
When l first started writing this story l had one goal and l still have one goal to write it just for fun l don't really care about views like some authors do on this app😉

And for some of you who are probably confused but are like silent readers her name is Neveah l went through the chapters and there was a mistake so it's Neveah and Imma edit

You can read now.......

I don't care if l fall in love with a devil,as long as that devil will love me the way HE  LOVES Hell"~Falling in love

Neveah Russo

After Ace and l had our little 'moment' we went back home and l slept peacefully for 30 minutes without any nightmares but my contractions woke me up.

When l woke up,Ace wasn't by my side anymore so lm guessing he went to go handle some important business before going shopping with me.

Oh my God l am so excited.

Before l went to bath l went to the kitchen to find something to eat because it feels like lve been fasting for a year.

Ace gave everyone a day off which is just frustrating because all the left overs were given to the dogs and now l have to cook for myself and if lm being honest l don't have the energy whatsoever.

I looked in the cupboards and the only thing that doesn't need to be cooked for you to eat it is the yogurt in the fridge and the cereal.

I don't like any of that so might aswell starve for another 2 years but oh wait l can't do that considering lm eating for three people.

"Im sorry"

I looked behind and saw Raphael with a box of pizza in his hands as if that could make it up to me.

"You're sorry that's all you have to say well sorry isn't gonna fix my broken heart and sorry isn't going to remove the awful image stuck in my head, why didn't you tell me you were gay l would have never shown any interest in you"l yelled.

Honestly these might have been the hormones speaking because lm not like this.

"I'm not l was just trying to try something new and lm really sorry l didn't mean to hurt you"he said with a repentant look on his face.

"Even after everything you keep lying to me, I understand why you would go sleep with another woman because you know l can't give you all of me but you lied to me you said you weren't like other guys hell you make Ace look like an angel"l said tears rolling down my cheek.

"If only you knew how sorry l am"he responded.

"You were bound to break my heart someday just didn't expect it to be this soon but thank you for the lesson"l said wiping my tears, trying to make myself seem strong even though lm not.

"I understand if we can't be friends anymore"he said looking down.

"I just need time to figure my shit out and everytime l look at you all l see is the guy who broke my heart and lied to me"l said.

I grabbed the entire pizza box from him and went straight to my room.

******

After the very much refreshing bath l had in the bathtub while eating pizza, l laid on my bed with a towel wrapped around me to ease the pain l was feeling in my stomach and it worked.