Chapter 31

Neveah Russo

I wake up feeling dizzy and so hungry but eating is the last thing l want to do as l had too much wine to drink and am a bit of a light weight.

I groan once l see the empty spot beside me,Stephano once again awake before me.

I drink the cup of water on my nightstand and pills that Stephano left along with a note written in cursive "To my love".

My heart melts at the romantic gesture as l see a rose on the side of the tray.l open the letter and l begin reading it.

"If you are reading this you are obviously awake now and lm sorry lm not by your side to kiss you as your head must be throbbing.Me and Michael had to run a few errands before we go to the hood so l hope you understand.
Love Stephano.

As much as l love his sweet letter something just doesn't feel right and my gut keeps telling me because yesterday they also weren't home for a while and now the same thing but l let those nasty thoughts go.

I change into a robe and l go to the bathroom to bath as l desperately need a hot shower.

As soon as l enter the bathroom l check myself in the mirror before l put on a face mask for clear skin and to remove the dark circles underneath ny eyes.

I let the face mask dry as l paint my nails black.

Once my nails are dry,l rinse off the face mask with warm water.

After l'm done bathing l brush my teeth and l do my makeup.

For my makeup l just put on red lipstick and l do my eyelashes.

I change into a black strapless short dress and black heels.For my hair l comb it and l curl it letting my blonde locks free.

Once l'm done changing l go to the living room and as if on cue Stephano and Michael enter the living room.Stephano's eyes roam my whole body and Michael erupts into laughter.

"There is no way you going to the hood dressed like that especially when all the people are gonna be males"Michael said in a serious tone.

"What makes you think l give a fuck?"l asked.

"Michael's right you not going dressed like that,those people we call our family are very hungry predators so no"Stephano said.

"Fine"l let out a frustrated groan and go to our room locking the door as soon as l enter.

I throw my heels at the other side of the room almost hitting the window but somehow they hit the wall.l remove my dress and l look for clothes in my suitcase.

I change into a nike black crop hoodie and tight black tights which shape my butt perfectly.l pair my outfit with white sneakers and l tie my hair into a pony tail but leaving two hairs in front which l braid and l remove my red lipstick putting pink matte lipstick instead and l do a wing eyeliner.

Once l'm done l admire myself in the mirror and l decide to make it my mission to ignore Stephano and avoid him.

I unlock the door and l go to the living room were both guys are in.l walk past the couch where they are sitting on and l head to the kitchen.

"Neveah come back here"Stephano shouted but l act is if l didn't hear him.

"-you seriously can't be mad at me because l made you change what you we wearing"he said and l turned around to look at him.