Chapter 35

Neveah Russo

"Neveah"Michael calls me out for dinner as I've been in my room eversince we arrived.

I slept for half an hour and the other three hours l spent them talking to Ace.

I told him about Noah being here and he warned me not to trust him because he might have something to do with the gunshots that went off at the hotel.

Things between us are now amazing but l haven't forgiven him, nothing could ever fix the broken trust between us.

If Stephano was to ever read our chats he would break up with me if not worse bury Ace alive because of the way we've been flirting but he started it.

'Good night tell Xavier l love him'l quickly typed with a red heart emoji.

'Goodnight mi amore,l'm sure he knows you love him too but will tell him'he replied.

I ran down the stairs and almost fell but l kept running as l was late to dinner.

By the time l got there people had already started eating and Stephano looked very angry.

"Hope l'm not too late"I said as l sat on the empty sit beside Stephano.

"Someone's glowing a bit too much"Noah who was sitted across the table stated.

"No l'm not''l said in a defensive tone.

"What where you doing locked in your room for 4hours?"Michael asked.

"Sleeping"l shrugged and continued eating my dinner which l had requested for.

While l was texting Ace l asked Antonio if for dinner he could make me a beef burger with some fries and chicken salad.

"How's your new boyfriend?"Stephano asked.

"Enough with the questions you kno-"l started but cut off by my phone's ringtone.

"Excuse me l have to go"l politely said.

I answered the call and didn't put it on speaker

"Can't talk right now"

"Did l interrupt something?"he asked.

"Yes you did and now Stephano and everyone else including Noah have become suspicious"l said as l sat on my bed.

"Okay just wanted to let you know that we know whose behind the gunshots"he said.

"Who?"l asked.

"The Santos"he replied.

"Who are the Santos,?"l asked confused as to what he was talking about.

"I can't say much but do ask your boyfriend"he said just before he cut the call, leaving me confused.

There was a knock on my window but l simply ignored it.l groaned in annoyance when the person kept knocking and soon one of the most handsome guys I've laid my eyes upon got in my room through the window with his hair wet and he ran his fingers through it.