Chapter 41

Neveah Russo

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the light and l tried moving my arms but l was handcuffed to the bed.My mind immediately rushed to Xavier and what they could have done to him so l screamed.

"Let me go you fucking cock suckers,fuck all of you and l hope you all end up in hell because that's what you deserve"l screamed at the top of my lungs.

I heard the door slowly open and l closed my eyes so that when they shoot me l wouldn't be able to see it.

"Shoot me in the head so it doesn't hurt"l said and the person chuckled.

"Open your eyes"they said and l slowly opened my eyes and there stood Lorenzo my own best friend once upon a time.l tried moving back but then again l couldn't move.

He removed the handcuffs and my wrists were red and all l could feel was pain but that didn't stop me from slapping Lorenzo.I slapped him so hard it left my handprint.

"You whore"he pulled my hair harshly and slammed me to the wall making me groan and l kicked him in the crotch.

"Don't touch me you murderer"l spat.

I punched his face until my hands were filled with blood and two large hands held me from causing more damage.

"Neveah l'm sorry"Lorenzo said getting up.

"You are a murderer l can't even look at you right now"l said.

"And leave me you filthy bastard"l said to the person tightly holding my arms back.

"It wasn't my intention"Lorenzo put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't you dare touch me and where's my bloody son"l yelled.

"First bath and change into the dress on your nightstand and then you can see your son"Lorenzo said and l rolled my eyes.

"Fine"

The man holding my hands back left along with Lorenzo and they locked the door to prevent me from escaping.

I ran to the window but it was difficult to open so l went to the bathroom to bath.

After l was done bathing l did my makeup and l straightened my hair which took longer that l had anticipated.

I changed into a white lace up ruched halter neck body con dress and l wore black heels."Let's go"Lorenzo said and l nodded in response.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and l scratched him so hard he started bleeding but that clearly didn't do anything to him so l just let him.

"I know it was you who shot me at that party"l whispered in his ear as we passed a poker table filled with horny men who wouldn't stop looking at my ass like l get it l got a thick ass so what.

"I'll explain later meet me in my room after you're done it's just across the room you'll be sleeping in and make sure no one sees you"he whispers just before he lets me go and walks away leaving me alone in a huge mansion.

I sat on the couch and started eating the fruits that were on the table in a bowl.

"I see you like fruits"said a male voice and l looked to see who it was and my eyes dropped.There stood one of the most handsome men l've ever laid my eyes upon.

I felt heat consume my cheeks when l caught sight of the suit he was wearing.The shirt was very tight on him and l could see his arms muscles constricting against the firm material, lm surprised it hadn't snapped yet.

I brought my eyes up to his face hoping it would distract me from his arms.And l can assure you it most certainly did.The strikingly gorgeous blue eyes of his made mine widen.