Chapter 27

Neveah Russo

With dead flowers in my hand and a black veil covering my face l walk down the familiar hallway which is now just filled with blood.

I hear crying from the room next to me so with cautious steps l walk into the white nursery.

As soon as l enter l head for the cotbed and much to my displeasure there is no one so l look around the room only to spot Xavier laying in Aces blood while cooing with a bloody knife in his tiny hands.

"Nooooo"l scream.

"Neveah"

"Neveah".

I gently open my eyes and l adjust to the light.Once l open my eyes l look around my surroundings and l see a concerned Stephano stroking my hair.

"Are you okay?"he asks gently caressing my cheek while l sit on his lap and wrap my hands around his neck.

I kiss his cheek and l nod my head assuring him l was okay.

"I had a bad dream that's all no need to worry"l said running my hands through his dark silky hair.

"I love you"he said kissing my neck.

"I love you too"l said nuzzling my nose in the crook of his neck.

"Okay love birds we almost there"Michael said.

"Where are we now?"l asked Steph.

"Welcome to Miami"Michael shouts.

I groan in annoyance as soon as he starts singing a song by Drake on the top of his lungs.

"You are gonna love Miami and the rest of the gang"Steph said.

"I hope they will love me"l say in a nervous tone.

"I'm sure they will love you just like l do"he said smashing his lips onto mine.

I kiss him back with so much force and desire.

He pulls back and looks at me with nothing but adoration and l can't help but feel disgusted with myself.

Tears fall down my cheek and l quickly wipe them but Steph notices my sudden mood change.

"Im sorry its nothing"l said wiping my tears.

"It's not nothing what's up?"he asks gently caressing my cheek.

"I don't deserve you honestly"l confess.

"Neither do l"he said giving me a reassuring smile.

"I can't wait to start our own little family"l said already imagining what our future holds with Xavier.

We are interrupted by Michaels awkward cough which l return with my middle finger.

"Okay love birds we here"he said stopping the car in a parking lot.

"-we staying in a hotel for the night before you can meet the gang"he adds.

I get off Stephanos lap and l get out the car with my black bag.

I take my purse from the bag as Michael watches my every movement.

"Gucci hey must be loaded"he rolls his eyes.

I pull out a black card from my purse which l had no idea l had this whole time.

"I'll pay for room service and everything for the night"l said.

"Okay Ms perfect if you insist"he scoffed.

"Use cash your baby daddy might be able to track us with that black card"Stephano said.