Chapter 19

Armani Domino

I'm always walking away from situations and sometimes l do it without even realizing it.

My parents were always toxic and abusive but l would never let them hurt lnessa and instead l took all the hits and punches they would throw when they were drunk.To them lnessa and l were nothing but mistakes.

If anything l raised lnessa by myself while they would drink all their problems away, l even made sure she went to a good school.

Eventually l got tired of it so one night l poisoned them and killed them with no regret whatsoever.Killing them was probably the best decision l have ever made.

Unlike Ace who was handed everything on a silver platter l worked hard to be where l am today.

I started this Mafia by myself from ground.It was mainly with abandoned kids who were exceptionally talented and we became family.

Ace and l have always been enemies who didn't see eye to eye beacuse he thinks l killed his best friend Sinister.

Sinister and him were very close they were like brothers who told each other everything but Sinister's blood is not on my hands.

Even though they told each other everything Sinister still kept something's to himself.

Sinister came to me on his own accord and told me that he wants out of this life but the only way out is death.

Surely he never wanted to be in this life so he asked for me to kill him but when l refused he killed himself in front of me.

Even though he knew it would hurt Ace he couldn't handle the pain much longer.

I went into my office and poured myself some whiskey.

I heard a knock on the door and yelled 'come in'.

The person came in and sat on the chair which was in front of my desk.

"What do you want"l ask in a dry tone.

"Is that any way to talk to your cousin"he says.

I let out a frustrated groan and sit on my leather chair.

"You only come to me when you need something so please say it now before l get more annoyed"l yell.

"The ltalians burned one of my warehouses which had guns and other machinery and what they are doing is basically asking for war"he says.

"They don't want war they want their heir and Donna"l say placing my feet on my desk.

"Isn't she dead by now?"he asks.

"No"

"You can't possibly tell me that you like this girl"he says.

"Leave"l demand.

He leaves without even sparing me another glance.

If anything she's the one who wants me.

Neveah Russo

It's been five days since l saw Armani and l think he's avoiding me.

Inessa has also been busy so l barely see her and l'm always in my room 24/7.

I have nothing else to do apart from trying to do my own makeup and hair.

I really didn't feel like bathing today so l just washed my face and sprayed some perfume.

I wore white shorts and a black oversized t-shirt and for my hair l just tied it into a ponytail.

The room l am currently using isn't even mine l just found it while l was wondering around by myself.