Chapter 34

Neveah Russo

As Ace sits on the edge of the bed l stand in front of him admiring all his features.While l'm busy admiring him he wraps his arms around my waist and we both fall on the bed and l giggle.

"l love you always and forever''he said smashing his lips onto mine and l kiss him back.

l straddle his lap as we engage in a french curling kiss.

''Love''

"Love"

Not realizing that l had been asleep and it was all a dream that could never come true l mentally scold myself as l slowly begin to open my eyes only to see Stephano standing at the edge of the bed with a devilish smirk.

"Someone woke up on the right side of the bed"l said in a sleepy voice.

He sits next to me with his dirty ass socks and l make a gagging sound.

"l can give you something to-"he started but l cut him off by smashing my lips onto his and he kisses me back with so much force as he cups my face.

"l'm hungry as fuck so we can continue this later"l said as l pulled away and he pouted like a three year old making me giggle.

"l have to go somewhere so we can't do this later"he groaned.

"Oh that's no worry we can do this any other day"l said.

"l wanted to apologise for yesterday with some morning-"l cut him off once again by kissing him.

He pulled away and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

''l don't want to keep talking about what happened yesterday even though my hand still hurts"l said as our foreheads connected and he nodded in response.

"Okay l have to go but there is someone in the kitchen who will make you breakfast"he said as he gave me a slight kiss on the lips and he went running off to God knows where.

l struggle to get out of bed but eventually l get out and l wash my face in the bathroom before l run down the stairs as l haven't eaten in what feels like a century.

"Morning princess"a young gentleman with darkbrown hair and a sharp jawline with hazel eyes greets me as l get in the kitchen.

"-l'm the Chef who prepared your food so please take a seat anywhere you would like"he said in a deep but charming voice which filled me with butterflies.

"Thank you"l said as l sat on one of the stools which were in the kitchen.

"Any allergies l should know of before l serve you?"he kindly asks as he whips me up an american styled egg.

"No none at all l eat anything and everything as long its fully cooked"l replied.

"l'm going to town later to pick some groceries for tonight's meal and seeing that you have no company would you like to come with?''he asked and without even giving it a thought l nod in response.

"Yes l would really appriciate that, might actually need a tour"l smiled softly.

"Here is your breakfast madam"he said as he handed me a plate with egg,bacon,sausage,pancakes,waffles and some toast with nutella.

"This looks so good thank you"l said.

"Don't thank me it's my job"he said.

He handed me a cup of hot chocolate and l showed appreciation by shaking his hand.