Chapter 24

My silence spoke a thousand words but you never heard them~Lost in my feels

Neveah Russo

I died a long time ago and no one noticed.Even after everything l went through no one bothered to at least check up on me.

And that's what killed me the most.

Now my wrists are tied up to the hospital bed as if l'm a prisoner.

At this point in life l don't care much and it doesn't bother me.

I've been awake for a while and being tied up to the bed isn't helping my current situation like the severe headache l am feeling at the moment and the amount of pain l am feeling on my shoulder.

A beautiful nurse with a petite body and brown curls with hazel eyes enters the room with a pained expression evident on her features.

She sits on one of the chairs which is in the room and l just stare blankly at her.

"Have you been using Ms Russo"she asks as she writes in her book.

"No"l reply in a dry tone.

"Have you ever tried killing yourself or cut yourself"she asks as she looks at me waiting for a response.

It takes me a while to think before l finally reply with a 'no'.

"Thank you let me call your boyfriend in before the agents from the rehab center come to collect you"she says.

Once she leaves l am yet again left with my deadly thoughts.

"I see you're awake"a familiar voice says behind the door.

Ace enters the room with his hands in his slacks but must l say he looks sexy but he's a mess.

His hair was all messed up and he looked as if he hadn't showered in a while not to mention the under eye bags.

"How long was l dead?"l ask with all seriousness.

"About two weeks but for a minute l actually thought you were dead"he replies.

"Why are my wrists tied onto the hospital bed?"l ask.

"It's for your own good"he states.

"Is that why you sending me to a rehab centre for my own good?,l have never used in my entire life you just wanna take my baby from me and now you got the perfect opportunity to do it well congratu fuckin lations"l state.

"I'm doing it for you okay l never told you to do drugs did l?"he asks in an annoyed tone.

Two well built men with masks enter the room and the one with jet black hair whispers something into Ace's ear and he nods before the one with blonde unties my hands.

He grabs my hands and l look at him with the snake eyes.

"Don't fuckin touch me"l yell and he completely ignores me.

Once l'm on my feet l almost fall as my balance is not stable but luckily the man made of steel catches me.

He forcefully grabs my wrist and l look at Ace who's just watching as l'm being abused.

"I don't ever wanna see you again"l spat as tears gathered in my ears.

Ace looks at me with no emotion showing in his features.

I look at his grey orbs which l so fell in love with but now all that is left is darkness.

"I hope once l die you will have no one else to blame but you and l will make sure of it just take care of Xavier"l say before l'm dragged out of the room.