t w e n t y o n e . rational decisions

t w e n t y  o n e. rational decisions

Dear Reyansh,

Barfi was such an amazing movie, glad we could all watch it together and ever since I watched it, my mind keeps thinking about Ileana D'cruz and her character. 

I mean, yes I am happy that Barfi and Jhilmil got their happy and much needed ending and that those two happy souls will always be together, but what about this lady who died just by herself at the end. And for what? A delay in deciding her love for Barfi. 

It is so sad, honestly, that she did not follow her heart and instead took rational decisions by settling down with a man that matched her profile, and what happened with that rational decision? That decision cost her- her life, her marriage and her love, and she had to give it up all because she thought rationally.

Funny, how we all want to take decisions rationally and sometimes, those bite us back in the future.

Makes me think why are we even thinking rationally?

Maybe let's all hop into a random train, which takes us to a random station with the love of our lives and let fate decide what happens next. 

Maybe, I'll do exactly that.

Hop into a train and move on, no rational thinking for me.

What about you?

Rational thinking or running with the love of your life?

Yours,

Pranati

"Aisa kya hua?" Baljeet asked, both mortified and concerned, as Reyansh sat on the sofa, wounded and bruised and Vardhan grunted, upset on his brother.  "Reyansh, I am speaking to you."

Reyansh, who was tired, hurt and blinded by anger only sat, his head lowered and eyes scanning the floor, only felt the entire scenario replay in his mind. How could someone stoop so low and pass such vulgar comments on anyone, lest a woman, and how dare they insult her in front of him. He was more upset on Pranati taking all of the jeers and insults like they were compliments and she seemed just fine with the filthy words. And she had the audacity to scream at him and not at them, saying that he was acting like a roadside goon. 

After their nasty fight, the police had been called and they all were arrested, however knowing Baljeet and the Khurana's connection, Reyansh and Pranati were not arrested, but just kept for questioning. When Vardhan arrived with their lawyer and after a hefty bail money, the duo was freed from custody but although the police officer asked Pranati if she wanted to file a complaint against the men who had passed comments that initiated the fight, she refused and told the Police that she did not want to further the matter.

That had made him even more angry. How could she just not let any action be taken against those men? How could she just let it pass by like it was nothing?

"Reyansh, daadi kuch puch rahi hai," Vardhan said, as Reyansh snapped out of his trance. "Speak up, what happened that you had to start a fight?"

Reyansh looked up at the family who was demanding answers from him. Maan, Armaan were sleepily standing, while Vardhan and Baljeet were appalled as they asked him the reason, while Anisha just walked towards the clan.