Chapter 4 - Harley Quinn

Oh hell no, am I about to get hazed?  

There were 6 chairs lined up on the stage, 5 were already sitting on 'em and it didn't look voluntary at all. Everyone suddenly made space for me all the way to the stage. Those stares! They weren't convincing at all. I knew where this is going. I turned back to Mabel right behind me, she said nothing. Absolutely nothing. Everyone kept pushing me forward and I ended up right at the stairs to the stage. The whole crowd paused the chatter, it was dead-silent. Someone was up there standing with all the other guys that were seated and she looked freaky as shit. 

"Shane Walker yeah? I don't know if you know, but stairs are to climb up huh?", She said to me after noticing that I was frozen right below the stairs.

All eyes were on me. It was so uncomfortable. I knew I was gonna get hazed as I realized one of the girls up there came for admission the same day as I did. I took a deep breath in and got up the stage. The freaky girl stiffened her stare at me as she signalled me to sit down. The right-most chair was kept vacant for me. I sat down and an entire hall was looking at us.

"So as you know...Here we are a year later, with 6 lucky prestonites. I don't think I have to say more, so let's do the honours." The girl addressed the whole room. She had a high-ponytail and wore ripped jeans with a striped crop top. She had a thick ass eyeliner and looked like an alternate version of Harley Quinn.

"Babes, don't even think of running away cause you don't wanna know the aftermath. It'll take a minute. Trust me and be seated yeah?", she continued.

I was nervous. This was definitely gonna be a mess but what I was more concerned about was the shit they were gonna do to me. I braced myself. I noticed Mabel in the crowd and Ace was right behind her. The rest of the 5 beside me looked horrified except for one guy who actually seemed cold as heck. The whole stage was covered in polythene.

It didn't take 2 minutes a group of boys came upto us. I felt something cold in my hair. I touched my hair and it was egg. Ugh. The liquid streamed down my cheeks and it was so uncomfortable.

Right after that they poured flour on our heads and Harley Quinn made us drink something disgusting. It tasted like rotten bread and almost all of us puked then and there. That was torture in it's extreme form, cause it tasted horrid. My throat felt mushy and my whole body started to itch.

The whole room was cheering as if we were legit entertainment. It was horrible.

"Alright alright that's enough. The 6 of you, go get a shower. Tressa I want this mess cleaned up right now! What are you lot looking at? Get to class!", Principal Morris kept screaming from below the stage.

I just left the room as if nothing happened. No one ever said anything and myself with the 4 other guys headed to the gym class showers. Goddamn, wasn't it disgusting. The stench was so unbearable. I couldn't stand it so my adventurous ass decided to check out the swim-team's showers.

I started washing off my hair and the horrid flashbacks of what happened minutes ago were resonating in my head and trust me, I felt so uncomfortable.

"How did it feel to get the dose?", a familiar voice said to me and I gasped. It was so sudden. I turned back and...I...It was Noah. I didn't know how to react.

Man he looked fine...

"Uh...Wait what are you doing here? Do we have morning practices?" I randomly asked him. All I could see is water dripping down from his hair and reaching his tender lips. He was gorgeous, yes, I said that.

"I pay for practices before school, Shane. So did Tressa do the honours as always?", he asked me.

One, he remembers my name. Two, it's a great fucking time to smell like egg and rotten bread. Three, maybe Harley Quinn's name is Tressa.