----The story summary so far----

Note : As I mentioned before, I decided to do this summary as I had a 3 month gap between two chapters and I'm pretty sure most of you might have forgotten what happened in this story. Unless you are bored af and wanna read all the chapters, all over again, this summary is more than enough for you to move on to the final chapters.

I recommend re-reading the book though :)

Love ya <3

-------------------------------------

Shane is a 17 year old High school student who finds himself in Preston High. The catch is? He is gay. Closeted.

His family consists of his mom, Susan, Dad, Gary and 8 year old sister named Millie. Susan is rather orthodox and narrow minded while Gary is the typical carefree dad. Millie and Shane share a strong bond.

He befriends an angsty looking hunk named Ace who's accompanied by the academically driven, Mabel Morris. Later on, he is introduced to the head-boy, Zach (also Quarterback of the football team) and head-girl Veah in a rather awkward encounter.

Eventually his focus lands on an enticing young man in his class. Captain of the swimming team, Noah Andrews.

The two first meet each other during an English duo-assignment and occassionally come across one another during swim practices. However one day, Noah decides to take Shane to a serene spot he knows of, a tree-house with a lake in the vicinity.

There, the two share their first kiss out of the blue which leaves Shane gobsmacked. Later on they come to terms with everything and decide to date in secrecy.

Shane also meets Tressa who is termed to be the fashion queen of Preston High. Tressa masks herself as such, when in reality she has foster parents that mistreat her. Forced to find money for her own expenses, Tressa unknowingly goes for babysitting at Shane's house for her sister Millie.

The two, surprised, meet one another on such a day and Tressa reveals why she is doing what she is doing. With clarification, Shane gives her hope of friendship and he eventually brings her in to his circle of friends.

The five friends go through a fun-filled array of experiences together and discover each other's personalities. Ace and Veah develop a secret relationship amidst all this.

But the story takes a twist when Noah is assaulted by someone on Halloween night and wakes up on November 2nd on a hospital bed, with no memory after his school camping trip. He is amnesiac.

He slightly realizes that his friends are hiding something from him but he decides to continue with school and find out further about this during the process. He has a series of flashbacks that makes him question everything about the assault.

After this he comes across Ciara Carter, a new student at Preston High. She is the twin sister of Ace and had joined school after her mom had moved into Norwich. (Ace's and Ciara's parents are divorced). However Ciara shares a traumatic past with Noah as she is the one who had outed Noah to the entire school after an incident that had happened in the homecoming game of the previous year. ^^^[Chapter 21]

Flashbacks Noah had :

Flashback 1   :  Noah outing Shane to his mom in a fit of rage and being shouted at by her.

Flashback 2    :  Noah catching Mabel taking shrooms after school.

Flashback 3     :  Noah trying to warn Tressa about Ciara in a party but a glass of tequila being thrown at his face by Tressa.

Flashback 4     :  Noah lying drunk below a kitchen counter and shouting "Ace get your girlfriend man" after seeing Zach and Veah making out. (Indirectly outing Ace and Veah)

Flashback 5      :  Noticing a beer bottle on someone's hand with the same wrist tattoo as Ciara's.  He realizes that it could be Ciara who assaulted him as the police concluded the item of assault was a beer bottle.

These flashbacks run across Noah's mind and baffles him a lot. However at last the friends decide to reveal the truth to him at the West bleachers in school.

----END OF SUMMARY-----