Chapter 28 - Final piece

[AUTHOR'S NOTE : Please read.]

Heyy guys, I know this is my first update since three months and many of you might have forgotten what went on in this story. I honestly do understand if you guys don't feel like continuing further, but I will be updating a quick summary of the entire plot so far tomorrow before we move on to the last two chapters.

So if you wanna continue reading, but you've forgotten the basic idea of the book, wait for my summary tomorrow, read it, refresh, and then start reading from this chapter.

I'm so sorry, I couldn't update due to unavoidable circumstances and thank you for choosing this book.

All in all the final two chapters will be updated within this week after my summary tomorrow!

Lots of love!

------------------------------

(Noah's POV)

Ever been through a phase where you were so close to forgive someone but you end up hating them more?

"Sorry?", Ciara sounded confused.

"I should have known! Why! I could have died!", I jabbed my finger on her chest and screamed, gaining the attention of the entire hallway.

"The hell are you lot looking at?", I chased them away.

"Noah what are you talking about?", her voice became more and more shaky.

I grabbed her out of the school and took her behind the emergency exit.

"I just had a flashback. Don't you dare try to deny Ciara, I saw! The beer bottle...It was in your hand and you had the exact same tattoo on your wrist. It was blurry but it doesn't take a whiz to know...Why? Why'd you do it..."

"Noah...Noah listen. This is one big misconception. You have no idea what you are putting on me."

"Putting on you? For fucks sake stop playing with me! I have all the more evidence I need...Why the fuck did you do it?", I seethed at her face.

"I can't do this right now. We'll sort this out later. Give me some time...", she leaved me with tears trickling down her cheeks.

"Later? Ciara! Ciara!", she kept walking.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and started beating up the wall beside me until my knuckles started bleeding. I couldn't cry, I was just angry and confused. There was this unexplainable frustration pent up inside me and it was eating me alive. None of my flashbacks deceived me all this time so I had no reason not to believe this one.

"Noah! Noah oh my god?", Shane came running to me from a distance.

"I looked for you around the whole fucking school! Gosh, you are bleeding what happened?"

I took his hands into mine and placed my forehead against his as I started sobbing like a baby.

"Thank you...", I managed to spew it out.

"For what?"

"Hanging in there with me...", I replied.

He leaned in to kiss me and I melted into his lips with no hesitation. I didn't care if we were being watched or not. I buried my face in his neck feeling his thumb circling on my back. I still couldn't stop crying but I needed to just let it all out on someone. The last time I ever cried into someone like this was with my mom when I was bullied in fifth. I wanted to just lay with him for the rest of the day but I eventually settled.

"Never ever bring this up again.", I stood up wiping away my tears with a chuckle.

"The fact that you cried into my neck like a toddler? Might as well bring it up everyday...", he nudged my belly.