Chapter 6 - First kiss

[Fat joe, Remy ma ft. French montana, infared - All the way up]

Woah...It was Tressa aka Harley Quinn. She legit walked like Taylor in that explosion scene in the Bad blood video. Noah and I were getting along so well and we were heading off to the cafeteria for lunch but seeing Tressa looking so distinct and badass, everyone in the hallway took a little pause.

"Yo Tressa this isn't the fucking Met gala", someone in the hallway shouted.

"Yeah Chang, this isn't an asylum for mentally retarded assholes either so? What's your point?", she clapped back.

Goddamn girl. Noah and I were cracking up and the entire hallway had their hands on their heads. She wore a fancy outfit my unfashionable ass couldn't even describe. Her typical high pony as always took the crown and she was blowing gum bubbles to add on to her bad girl look. She had a piercing in one of her slender eyebrows and she walked past me with a wink.

"She must be the center of attention here huh?", I asked Noah as we continued walking.

"Duh...I mean people pick on her for acting all rich and fancy but she gives zero fucks cause its obviously because they are jealous of her. She doesn't hang out with anyone, kind of a loner.", Noah added on.

We entered the cafeteria and Ace was right in my sight along with Mabel. I approached them and Noah followed me. Ace's left cheek looked bloated and obviously slightly purplish. He didn't say anything and I was guilty as fuck. I decided to talk to him.

"Hey Ace...I'm sorry I had to leave yester-", I said when he interfered.

"Save it. Mabel filled me in. It's cool", he said. Okay that went well. He didn't seem frustrated and Mabel was constantly asking him whether he needed anything. She genuinely cared for him.

"Uh what are you staring at? Sit down Shane. Jeez!", Mabel said while adding pepper to her salad. I didn't want to make Noah feel left out and it was high time he joined us.

"Hey guys can Noah sit with us too?", I asked both of them. They awkwardly turned their faces towards each other and smiled teasingly. What was that for?

"Um, what?", I asked them as I looked at Noah. He lifted his shoulders and he looked as clueless as me.

"I mean I don't mind", Ace said after a while as he touched his cheek. I guess he opened his mouth a bit excessively cause it looked as if he was in pain.

"Yeah, sure why not?", Mabel replied too.

"Okay cool", I said. The 4 of us sat down and after everything Noah decided to speak up.

"Well, now that I was accepted into this seemingly sacred friend group, why don't we celebrate?", he said all of a sudden. I was taken aback. What was he going to do?

He left the table and walked to the canteen. After a while he bought 4 blueberry slushies and kept it on the table. Okay that was unexpected but at the same time so cool of him. Mabel was equally flattered as me.

"Nice!", Ace said as he grabbed one.

"To the 4 of us", Noah took one and lifted it, to make it look like a cheer. Mabel and I took ours and the 4 of us clinged our slushies together as we simultaneously said "cheers".

Well, that was something.

Last class was gym. Here in Preston High all the athletes and jocks did equally the same magnitude of exercises as the rest of the class did. By athletes, I mean me, Noah and a couple of other guys while the jocks were Zach and his disgusting gang.

Being in the swim-team was fucking awesome but you kinda get that look from the class toppers as if you are a nasty jock.

We were stretching and Mabel looked as if she ran a marathon after just one single stretch. Ace looked a bit confused and Veah was trying her best to avoid eye contact with him. But I could see him trying to grab her attention. Zach as always was enjoying displaying his athletic skills in front of the whole class. Narcissist.