Chapter 25 - At the mall

(Tressa's POV)

"Zach, can you please just fucking write faster?"

He groaned as he intentionally started writing slower.

"Wow. Wow...Just wow, I've gotta hang out with my friends in 15 and I swear to god if you don't finish this as soon as possible I won't hesitate to shove that pen of yours up your ass!", I shrieked and I could practically feel my hands trembling.

"Bet your parents spend their entire fortune for your anger management classes...", he responded with pursed lips.

I aimed the tip of my pencil to his eye and he threw his hands up in defence.

"Why are you suddenly interested in being tutored by me?"

"Cause I want good grades?"

"Yeah no shit, but I know you manipulated Ms. to set me up with you. Specifically...", I raised my eyebrows.

"Look, that's none of your business...you are supposed to tutor me and that's it!", he replied while maintaining his focus on the note.

"Huh? Are you tryna get to me? Are you into me?"

"Over confident much Tressa Ramirez?", he rested his cheek on his palm and stared at me with his chestnut eyes. It was...He was kinda..

No.

What?

No.

Tressa, no. Not possible.

"Pfft...Well, if you are tryna get to me, you do know that I'm a lesbian right?", I replied.

"So? Good for you. I don't give two shits about sexuality..."

I was taken aback by that. Out of everyone, I expected Zach Danvers to be the king of homophobes. But obviously that didn't mean I could trust this piece of shit. Who knows if this is some kind of a dare? Jocks I tell you. He kept staring at me, maybe urging an answer.

"Uh..Okay?", I remarked.

"I mean, I knew this cousin of mine who claimed to be a lesbian but she's having a thing with a guy since 2 years now...", he said.

"I'm sorry what? I mean duh, she must have been confused?"

"My point Ramirez..."

I suddenly realized what he meant. This bastard-

"You! You!! Hell no, I'm in for the coochie and your micro dick ain't gonna do wonders for me..."

"Ouch, you could be bisexual though?"

His words hit like a truck. I mean of course I was not falling for this dumbfuck but Andrew Garfield was kinda hot in Hacksaw ridge. What if...But wait everyone finds him sorta hot right?   Well, coming to think of it dick doesn't sound that bad...

Okay.

Wow.

Tressa, what the?

My train of thoughts were interrupted by a snap of fingers, apparently Zach's.

"Wakey wakeyyy!", he mimicked.

Zach was...Oddly different than I expected him to be. He used to be this shady little asshole picking on freshmen and maintaining his spotless quarterback reputation. But today, he was a totally different guy. He seemed laid back and somewhat loosened up. It's not that I necessarily find it good but...

"Okay, that's it...I'm leaving. Finish this up by tomorrow and imma send you an article to read on section 3.2. Read it or get ready to get your ass whooped!", I remarked.