Chapter 17 - November 2nd

Dedicated to :  Lust_and_Sloth

October 30th
23:47 pm

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Hey, Uh....there's a body lying over here...and I just reached here...I- 

"Ok sir, calm down, what's your location?" 

"Uh...6th main!! 6th main! Send help, he's bleeding....!"

"Sir, try to make sure you stop the bleeding our team is on the way. Is he breathing?" 

"Yes he is but it doesn't look too good...hurry! He's a kid for god's sake..."

"Sir is there anyone else there with you? Do you know what happened?"

"I don't know okay?? Just hurry up,  this kid's bleeding!" 

"The team is almost there Sir! Make sure the bleeding is under control"

(Noah's POV)

November 2nd
8:56 am

I felt as if my skull had just gotten a million times heavier. I opened my eyes and looked around to see blurry shades of white and blue when I proceeded to squeeze my eyelids. It was then I realized I was on saline. A young and blonde nurse came upto me with a concerned look on her face as I stood straight leaning back to the bed-post.

I was in a hospital room.

"Good morning Mr. Andrews. Your head might sting a bit cause the lidocaine would have faded by now. Lemme get your doctor", she left me there with a dozen of unanswered questions.

What happened to me?

"Hey there...How are you feeling?", a pleasant doctor with glasses came upto me while throwing away his surgical gloves into the bin beside me.

"Uh...I feel okay, but how did I end up here?", I muttered when I felt as if the back of my head was being pricked by something.

"Don't worry we will get you a pain killer. But, you don't remember how you got here?", he questioned me.

I nodded.

"Alright then...Some of your friends are here to meet you, do you want them in or?", he said when my mood lightened. At least those asses were there.

"Yeah..."

I saw Shane rushing into my room with a satisfied look on his face with Ace and Mabel behind him.

"Oh my god!", he said while leaning to give a kiss on my forehead.

"Since when did Shane Walker act PDA?" I said while squinting at him jokingly.

"Shut up...", he replied.

The smell of hospital drugs and sanitizer lingered around the room as I felt my body heating up.

"How you doing buddy", Mabel joined in while placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh god y'all are so cheesy. Chillax...I'm okay, just feeling a bit heavy.", I replied.

"Praise fucking heavens, you're awake!", Tressa entered the room shouting as she came closer to me and ruffled my hair.

She brought me a coffee.

"Uh, Tressa you sure we are supposed to give that to him without asking a nurse?", Mabel asked her.

"Please, what harm would a good shot of caffeine do girl...", she said while extending it to me.