Chapter Thirty-Three: Absolute Magnitude

Stardust was the last to wake up. Her face contorted with pain as her body was waking up. She groaned forcing her eyes open to see Toga's face smiling above her. "You don't look so hot." The bags under Miya's eyes were more prominent that usual. Her eyeliner had run down either side of her face and stained like black ink running down a wet paper. Her skin was a little pale, and there were several dozen tiny scratches on her face.

She licked her lips, throat parched.

"She always looks hot!" Twice shouts, and then covered his masked head with his hands. "Don't say that, it's rude!"

Stardust took in a deep breath feeling like her lungs had been pressed on by an industrial crusher. Her head was pounding like someone took a bat to her head. "Fuck..." she cursed, feeling small nicks in her face from her collision with Mount Lady. Miya raised herself onto shaky elbows to gaze around Tomura's dark bedroom and the remaining members of the League that were gathered around the room.

Tomura was standing in the far corner, hugging his figurines, staring into the darkness. His eyes were wide, and his body was shaking. His jumper hood was pulled over his head trying to conceal the nervous breakdown he was having.

Miya sits up on his bed. "What happened?"

"You're officially top five most wanted." announced Spinner with a snide grin.

Miya rubbed her sore temple. "Awesome." she said, sarcastically, looking around. Her eyes fell on Dabi standing behind Tomura's chair.

"You look like shit." he remarks.

"Really feeling the love, baby." she replied. "And unlike the rest of us, you were the first one to be knocked out."

Twice snorted.

A loud sigh escaped Miya. She checked her nose feeling the black hoop was still in her nostril and she sighed with relief. She suddenly gasped patting her pockets and hurriedly fished out her phone from her boot. The cracked screen came to life and she heaved a sigh of relief.

A concerning sound came from Compressor who pointed at her.

There was a trickle of something wet running down Miya's nose and her hand touched the blood running from her nose. Her eyes widened and she leaned over the floor. The blood dropped and puddled onto the ground while she pinched the soft part of her nose to stop the bleeding.

Toga licked her lips.

"Get me something!" Miya ordered, with a nasal voice and fingers pinching her nose. Toga jumped back into reality searching for something to stop the bleeding. Dabi came forward snatching something off the desk, and held it out for Miya.

Miya took the rag and pressed it to her nose, breathing through her mouth. There was a displeased groan. "My fucking head!" she whined. "What happened with Bakugou?"

"He got away."

"All For One?"

"Captured."

Miya's head shot up. "Captured!?" she repeated, surprised and shocked. "You mean to tell me, All Might won!" Her voice echoed around the room.

Tomura shivered violently at the words he refused to to say and believe. She cowers, realising she shouldn't shout THAT out.

"We're all that's left, and the media has finally caught on that I'm actually one of you, and not brainwashed? Making me top five most wanted in the country?! Not gonna lie, it's pretty cool... my parents are gonna be pissed."

Miya could imagine the look on her fathers face, if she ever got to see him again.

(Hawks.)

Then she realised. There might be a day where she and her best friend would be forced to come face to face...