15 | Snarky Encounter

The next morning, you felt your head throb with agony. You grabbed your head. Massaging your temples when you heard someone breathing heavily beside your bed.

What the—

"Wake up Missy. I need to talk to you." Pansy Parkinson stood with the most pretentious, vile face that she could have possibly pulled off. And you knew why.

Ruining my morning vibe like always.

"In a bit. You can wait down the common room." You said lazily, hopping out of bed and trying to walk straight into the bathrooms but you were pulled back by her strong grip on your arm.

"Hold on. We need to talk. Right now." She said, aggressively. Your eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

Why won't she ever take 'no' as an answer?

"What is it?" You crossed your arms, giving her an exhausted look. She took another deep inhale before talking. You noticed her clothing, she was wearing black leather, probably a rabbit cosplay? She did have the ears and fresh face paint on her face.

Oh yeah, the Halloween feast was today.

"Draco ignored me this morning." She simply said. Her lips quivering slightly, but you could tell she was holding back an explosion. "He never does that, unless he has something deep on his mind." She ran fingers through her hair, frustratedly. You raised your eyebrows.

"Oh really?" You desperately wished you had sounded more interested but it was the morning and you never had the right energy. "He probably has other things to do." You shrugged, it made Pansy wince.

"Well don't you know something about why he is acting so strange, Y/N?" She scoffed. Her hand grabbed your night gown and gave it a little tug towards her. Your palms hit her chest and you grew angry by the minute. Her hand was now clenched around your neck line, your fabric scrunched by her strong grip, it was hurting the sensitive skin on your neck.

You yelped. "Stop grabbing me." You pushed her off but she grit her teeth, venom seeping out of her mouth. The tension in the air increased.

"If you take him away from me...I'll ruin you." She growled. You furrowed your eyebrows, taking a step back. Not used to this side of her. "I'll tell you what Y/N, you don't understand what I'm capable of." She pointed accusingly at you, hoping for you to get the message. She didn't want you involved with Draco.

You took a moment to breathe. "Well if you want to fight me so bad then do it now." You grit your teeth too. Showing her your vicious fangs, slowly you moved towards your bed side to grab your wand.

You successfully held the wand in your hand, your grip tightened on it.

Her eyes cautiously scanned you up and down.

"Shut up before I kill you." Pansy flicked you off before exiting the dorm like an aggressive tiger.

"Who had the upper hand though?" You shouted back before hearing a loud groan. Her feet stomped extra hard down the stairs.

Coward.

You were left there, completely speechless. How will you explain your fake relationship with Draco to her face? She would have to find out by the rumours and by seeing you with him.

GREAT HALL

"Gather around everyone! Fred and George are trying to put a laughing spell potion in Snape's drink!" A ginger head laughed wickedly. As always, there were always a few mischievous students who would play pranks with the teaching staff. Today's target was Professor Snape.