SEVEN

AFTER GETTING DRESSED IN THE MOST ODDEST BLAIR HAS EVER SEEN,

she hated this outfit, yet she wore it because she was feeling 'hot'. she wore a denim jacket, a black top tucked in a red plaid skirt. she wore the same boots from earlier, yet they were getting torn. on her head was a trucker hat, just a plain black one. the skirt was uncomfortable, going to far up her legs which was revealing to some people. blair just overall hated the outfit, but it looked the best.

she sat on the mini van bus, her feet up on the seat in front of her. she chewed her gum, twirling her hair around as rick rubbed his thumb on her knuckle softly. "waller." bloodsport stated, blair looking back at him. "for fucks sake."

"task force x." waller replied.

"waller."

"you there?" waller asked, "the military must of put signal jammers around the city." blair looked out of the window, fixing her hat as she saw people looking inside. the brunette leaned back, rick wrapping his arms around her as he kissed her head lightly before resting his chin on her head. "your comms are down, but we can still activate the bombs not to mention what would happen to your daughter. so no funny business. do you copy dubois?"

"copy." he put the middle fingers up mouthing 'fuck you' as waller disconnected. blair shut her eyes, resting her head on rick's chest. he played with her hair as cleo asked why bloodsport hated rats, blair didnt really listen. she eventually fell asleep, hoping she would wake up from this nightmare.

guess what?

she

didnt.

rick woke her up minutes later after she fell asleep, blair heard people yelling and music blaring. she raised her head, looking out the window to see a party (the last thing she wanted to go to right now) the brunette fixed her hat, tapping rick's cowboy hat with a giggle. 

the team except the shark that was angry and pissed in the back of the van, walked inside. blair pulled down her skirt, nodding her head to the music. everyone looked at them, the men checking out blair as the woman checked out rick and everyone else. women were dancing on stage, blair looking over seeing amelia whispering something to someone. 

blair shook her head, flipping her hat around giving cleo finger guns, the girl giving them back with a chuckle. they all sat down at a large table, jace going to find amelia who disappeared in the crowd. "so when is this thinker guy gonna show up?" she asked, tapping her left hand on the table. 

"supposed to be in the next few hours." cleo replied, blair flipped off a man who was looking at her. she smiled cockily as the man glared at her, she mouthed 'get a life' before looking back at the team. 

"looks like we have to find something to pass the time, uh miss?" peacemaker asked, "how about some...what do you guys drink around, fernet? how about a round of fernet." blair couldn't keep up with the conversation, she looked around to find amelia and jace, the two were arguing like siblings in the corner causing blair to roll her eyes.

"hey, pissmaker, we're on a mission." bloodsport informed, blair snorting at the nickname.

"easy inspector gadget." christopher replied, " a little drink never hurt nobody-"

"thats what my mom said, then she had my sister with another guy." blair stated, everyone looking at her as she smiled, a fake smile, at them. "now look at her, arguing with a grown man." they all turned to look at amelia, who rolled her eyes at jace who shook his head once again. 

"also the thousands of people killed in drunk driving accidents every year." polka informed, his chin on his hand as he looked tired. blair sighed, you know what, fuck it.

"you know what bloodshooter, this could be our last drink." she wrapped her arm around his shoulder, smiling widely as the man glared at her. bloodsport let go of blair, the woman giggling. the woman put their drinks down, blair smirking.

"just one." 

"you're gonna be that guy?" christopher asked, his face in disbelief.

"i'm gonna be that guy." dubois replied as he took a sip of the drink.

"hey chica! you forgot the rat." christopher called out as blair took a drink of the whatever alcohol it was. she scrunched up her face, the feeling of it going down her throat

"here's to being alive in three hours." rick put his glass up, blair looked down at the table with a guilty look on her face. 

"i'll be alive. you speak for yourself." dubois replied, putting his glass up as they all clinked glasses. blair took another sip, not realizing she guzzled the whole thing in minutes. polka tried the drink, immediately coughing and spitting it out. 

"there you go, there you go." rick encouraged, patting his back as polka leaned forward. blair chuckled, actually feeling happy (finally). she knew it wouldn't last long, but she wanted to savor her last moments of actually feeling happy with the people she cared for. 

"dont give anymore to polka!" dubois chuckled as rick wrapped his arm around blair's shoulder, the two laughing at something privately. blair shook her head as rick pointed at a random guy in the corner 'faking' to set her up. the brunette stood up, she flipped off rick as she nodded her head to the music.

"wanna dance?!" cleo yelled out, before blair could say no the young girl dragged her out to the dance floor. blair actually liked the song they were playing, cleo danced her own way as christopher danced like a grandpa.

"still stuck in the war days?" blair yelled out, a smirk on her face before she shut her eyes. cleo and her danced around, the two laughing and giggling as blair ran her hand through her hair. amelia sat at the bar, a small frown on her face as blair ignored her. the brunette walked away after dancing over to rick and dubois, "hello." she stated, slurred actually as rick pulled her in.

"you two are actually married?" dubois asked as blair showed her wedding band, rick doing the same thing. "didnt you two like, meet on a suicide mission?"

"no. before that!" blair yelled out, not hearing her own thoughts because of the music. she turned to rick, "can we dance?" rick shook his head, patting blair on the shoulder as she grabbed his hand. "please! its probably our last hours alive!" rick caved in, following blair to wherever she was taking him.

he watched her as she danced around, he smiled as blair grabbed his hand. rick spun blair around, the two laughing as he pulled her in for a kiss. blair kissed him back, the two looking around before they went in the bathroom. they started to kiss again, rick lifting her up placing his hands on her ass as her back hit the bathroom wall.

blair raised her hand, locking the door as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, deepening the kiss. "oh shit!" someone yelled out, the two breaking apart as they looked behind them. 

"i thought you locked the door." rick panted, blair blinking in embarrassment.

"i did." blair replied as she waved off the person, she locked the door officially before rick started to kiss her neck. blair let out a soft moan, sliding her shirt over her head revealing her sports bra, "wait." she whispered, rick looking at her. she looked down at her wristband, groaning in anger, "we have five minutes."

"well, lets do this quick."