𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒

[ Chapter One ]

The Dark And The Light

Elor stood off to the side, not wishing to interfere with whatever Darth Vader was doing.

She was in a dark room, she could hear voices. She saw blurred faces. Elor didn't understand. What was this?

"Kyra Rin, your presence is needed in the meeting room." Elor nodded, going off to the room. Something was either going really good, or really bad, define that however you wish.

The cold air in the closed off room didn't make her shiver. Elor held her head up, despite Vader not looking at her.

"For some reason, the Princess will not respond to us, you are being sent in." Elor looked down at that.

It hadn't occurred to her why, just yet. She understood what she was required to do, so without saying anything, she let her feet carry her out the door. Elor stopped just outside of the cell door, mentally rolling her eyes at the Stormtroopers.

"Vader granted me access to go in there to interrogate the Princess- so I advise you to move out of the way before I forcefully move you." Her tone was dark. The troopers moved away in fear, giving her access to the room.

The Princess dressed in white in a dark room, a shed of hope in dark times- NO!

"I hope you're comfortable, Your Highness." Elor crossed her arms and leaned against the doorway.

Leia looked up at the woman, noticing the darkness of her hair and clothes. Her eyes were dark and cold, but there was a small light behind them, too detailed for the average eye to see. The two just stayed there, still, observing each other.

Elor went to speak, but was at a loss of her words. Her lips felt dry, which didn't make sense to her as she drank water only a few minutes prior.

She put effort into sounding intimidating, "We need to know where the Rebellion base is." She dared not to look into her eyes. Her soft, brown eyes. She waited for the woman in white to answer, but found nothing.

Elor sighed softly, surprising Leia. For being dressed in dark, she seemed soft, or at least softer when she was around. But Elor was the one who murdered, Leia was not.

The dark and the light were opposite, but needed each other- but were different. Yet, they understood without saying one word. Feeling comfort of the other was something not many understood. Much like two puzzle pieces, different ends yet stayed together.

It was something Elor never could quite comprehend.

She didn't believe, she couldn't. But here she was, the center of the very thing she didn;t understand.

After the long silence, "I can't tell you." Elor looked up to meet the face of the soft voice spoken. It was sweet to her, soft but stern. She didn't know how to describe it.

Ever since the Princess had been captured, Elor felt a different, new feeling. Foreign. She didn't know how to react, she would have to report back to Vader, which was a task on its own, but this.

She'd have to think up a lie, a believable one, one she could get away with, but not too far stretched. It wouldn't be the first, and it sure as hell would not be the last.

For she was the dark near the light, and their paths would overlap.

I don't know how I did it but I wrote this-

Was I listening to a Darklina playlist on Spotify while writing this? Yes. Yes I was.

Okay, Bye!