𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

[ Chapter Eleven ]

So Close,

A few years passed, and Elor was so close to being fully trained.

She had fled the base a little while ago to a planet she had only heard of. It had taken her a while and patience to find Falleen, but she managed to make it. She could only hope what she was looking to find was there. Not that she really wanted to see it, but she needed to know so she could get revenge on them.

When she stepped foot out of the pod, she felt a nudge against her left leg. She looked down to see a small ID10 seeker droid. She smiled upon seeing the droid, who followed her around after she grabbed her bag.

"Okay, what's your name?" She bent down, "D-O? Hi." She smiled, standing back up. She did a quick scan to figure out D-O had masculine programming.

"Come on, buddy." She allowed the droid to follow her. D-O rolled around on her trail, wanting to stay close to the human. The droid felt a sense of comfort or safeness around her.

Elor walked non-stop for around 8 hours, not complaining once. She stopped at one of the houses, going inside. She saw the hurried looking home. She could tell they didn't care what it looked like, just that it worked. And it did, for them.

What if the darkness was in her blood? Maybe it was who she was meant to be- no, she deserved happiness. She didn't care when or how but she saw the kids when she was younger. She saw how they had non-sinister smiles on their faces as they were greeted by their parents who didn't hurt them or send them off to the Empire. She wanted that. Even if it wasn't truly real.

That was all she ever wanted was for her parents to be there and not hurt her for one second or not tell her how useless she was. She wanted revenge. She deserved revenge. And she would complete it one way or another.

She looked up, and didn't bother turning around. She knew who was there.

"What are you doing here?" The woman's voice was as clear as the night sky from above. Her voice sounded so different yet the same, her mother's voice sounded more raspy and in Elor's observation, dead.

She still had that bitter tone when she spoke to Elor.

Elor finally turned around, facing the woman she called mother. Coeila, also previously known as Elor's mother, saw the darkness and hunger for revenge in her eyes.

"You know where your father is, don't you?" Elor didn't answer.

"SPEAK U-"

"Dead," Elor paused, letting a smug and satisfied look appear across her features, "his rotting corpse is possibly still on the planet of Coruscant." She finished, smiling at the end.

Coeila had fear in her eyes, nowhere else, only her eyes. Luckily for Elor, she could see it clearly, taking advantage of it.

Elor started laughing sinisterly.

Elor, in A New Hope: Happy smol bean
Elor, in her backstory: I shall command blood and revenge for reasons only I know

She needs her future wife.

Okay, bye!