𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

[ Chapter Eighteen ]

Soon, She'll Be Seen As The Hero

Elor brought the warm cloth to her side, she didn't bring much thought to the sting that dug into her side.

She looked into the mirror, seeing the dust and ash settled on her face. It had stayed there days after she crashed her ship. Elor wrung out the cloth, lightly pressing it to her side again. The blood had stopped pouring out of her and there were only small, light blood splatters on the cloth now.

Elor wrapped bandages around her, securing them quickly.

Her rank had been suspended for a short time. The only reason why she had not been killed was Vader's request, telling the Emperor that she had followed the orders up until that day, and was still light headed from the crash. Hence, the suspension.

A small pressure of heat rested on her bottom lip due to the small open cut.

Upon rolling up her pant leg above her knee, she saw a large scab. Elor tried touching it, instead, she winced in pain. "Nevermind, not touching that with my bare hands." She muttered bitterly.

Without hesitation, she rapidly wiped the blood from her leg. Wincing in pain, Elor gripped the fabric on her pants tighter. She cut off circulation right below her knee. Letting go of the fabric, she let it fall to the natural position. A small, faded red line around her left leg was visible.

Whenever she'd look in the mirror, not only did she see the blood staining her face, but the trail of blood on her hands. It hurt to see the pain of her past. The people she slaughtered were innocent, good even. Yet she murdered them, one by one. How, in that pastime, did she feel content or not guilty about killing them.

Elor fiddled with the cloth on the counter. There was a page in the book about Scar Kope that she'd always find herself staring at. She had a dark coated past, but managed to scrape through to the light and shape into a hero. She admired that one, single page alone for that. No one looked at the history of someone before their legacy.

You were either a hero or villain, apparently you couldn't switch. But that wasn't the case for Elor, she would turn into a hero. Elor would save the world, help build it with Leia Organa. While that would be seen as fantasy, it was her future that was mapped out for her. She would eventually learn to open up to heroes, Leia Organa, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Frey Skywalker and Kat Skywalker.

That was her legacy which she would soon cross paths with. It would unravel soon, but not quite yet. A few more battles to prepare her for the end of her story as a villain. Hard to believe? Yes.

But it would all unfold eventually and show the truth to her story.

Elor didn't do anything but wear a blank stare as she looked at her reflection. She brought her hand to her hair and gently ran her fingers through it. "Just a while more. I'll be free of this cold house, and find my home." She whispered to herself, knowing the true meaning of it.

This place that she found herself stuck in was just a house, it wasn't comforting like a home. But soon she'd find that special place or feeling, or maybe her person.

It was there soon, so don't worry, Elor LaRosa would get her happy ending. All she needed to get through it was to stay and get through the battles to win the war. Elor would be free flying and have a family, friends and the love of her life. It was all soon.

So, instead of making this easy, I didn't.

While this act did take place for Elor's backstory, the epilogue of this act/story will be the ending of Return Of The Jedi.

Okay, bye!