𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

[ Epilogue ]

Few Days Past And A Beacon Of Home

A few days had passed by since the ceremony, and Elor was still adjusting to the new life.

There were very few things that reminded her of her past in the base, but there were a couple of them that nearly broke her. Elor didn't want to recall her past, whether it be because she didn't have much of one or she despised it, she couldn't tell.

One that was common was the floor in the corridor hall. It was cold and tough, much like the one she'd been thrown to when she was three.

The Millennium Falcon was a happier memory... She remembered that every once in a while, she'd been given the chance to be alone. Those days were her best memories, she would sit on the window sill and read the books she had scavenged. The books were focused on the details of the Millennium Falcon, and the creator, Captain Kope-Skywalker.

They were hand-written.

It was an odd day, or little while there, and Elor was getting ready to leave. As much as she enjoyed the base and everyone there, even the ones who were weary of her and gave harsh looks, she had other things on her mind.

She wanted to find out if her parents were really dead, or if they were in hiding. Elor wanted answers.

So, she sat down, writing as ink dripped onto her hand.

Leia, While I wish this stay was longer, I have some things to attend to. Mostly to do with my past. I'm not sure how long it will take, but I will find my way back. I'm not quite sure how, but I'm pretty sure I will always find my way back.
Love, Elor.

She stood up, satisfied with what she wrote and found Leia.

Elor stood there frozen, feeling a sense of regret as she handed her the letter.

After a minute, Leia spoke up, "Take this." She handed her a device that Elor didn't have the slightest idea what it was. "It's a beacon. It will light your way back to us."

As much as Leia didn't want Elor to go, she knew there was no convincing her to not. But she also knew she would come back. Leia trusted her, ever since that day that Elor brought her more portions and helped her. It was not too long ago, but it felt like they knew each other much longer.

Elor went to leave when Leia walked over to her, causing the former sith to turn around.

Leia closed the space between them as their lips connected.

"Stay safe, El." Leia said.

"I will, your highness." She moved to the door, mocking a bow. That made Leia laugh softly as she watched Elor walk out the room.

"Hey!" The familiar voice of Kat rang through the docking area.

"Kat Kope." Elor had found out about Kat being the daughter of Scar and Lennox after the ceremony. It didn't entirely shock her, considering Kat was a great pilot, the sarcasm and had the cocky attitude.

"Heard you're heading out." Kat paused, "I know Leia gave you a glowy thingy, but here's a communicator. Might help just in case." Kat gave her a different small device.

"Kat," she called out, making Kat face her, "this all I kept from my past. It's a book about your mom and dad." Elor smoothened out her black jacket after handing her the book.

She left to board the ship, it might not be the Millennium Falcon, but it would get her to where she needed to be.

"Time to visit home."

Yes, I am aware of how short this act was.

I'm so freaking excited to write the next act.

Okay, bye!