𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

[ Chapter Three ]

Background's A Little Tragic, Have to Admit

The tight grip on her arm, tossing her violently over to the man with the black cloak over his head, hiding his face.

His wrinkly pale skin was visible if you got close enough. Her dark brown, nearly black, hair fell in front of her eyes as she continued to look at her hands on the ground.

The scabs were huge, and there were small cuts on her hands. However, she had learned not to wince while others were present, for they questioned.

Throughout her life, she was taught to become one with the darkness. But what if they were all lies?

With a simple wave of her hand, she sent a rogue trooper flying to the wall.

It was all a simple game to her, rogue trooper; send flying to the wall. It was a game. Depending on what they did, they'd get thrown harder or there would be more torture involved.

Elor walked quietly over to him, taking out her lightsaber. He could see the red light through the helmet. A wave of panic fled within him, aware of what would happen.

Her sinister grin said it all, "You didn't take the warning well..." She whispered, driving the blade through him. She left with a smirk.

Why was she trying to fight it? The evil?

The cold air flooded the room, "I'm sorry!" "At least their child was smart, knew how to pilot a ship, you don't know anything." Elor knew who her parents were talking about, it was a Captain she looked up to when she was younger and still did.

Scar Kope was a Captain many, including Elor, looked up to.

She was a hero, and missed, along with Lennox Skywalker. Elor wished she could have met her.

Maybe the part of looking up to someone good was holding her back at that age. Maybe she didn't want to be evil- but she had to.

Why did she? Why did she turn, when she hated her parents yet they were the ones to tell her to turn to the darkside originally?

With the constant worry of sneaking around to do anything, she had settled with joining the darkside. Because, as soon as her parents had learned about their child being strong with the force, they wanted that for her. Or to kick her out of their lives.

Tragic, but normal to her. She found that it taught her to fight back, to not take two shits from anyone.

But words repeated in the back of her mind like a radio-

"YOU ARE WORTHLESS!"

"YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER, YOU FOOLISH CHILD!"

"BE BETTER!"

"We love you."

That last one was never said, but Elor imagined it when she was younger. All she wanted when she was a child was to hear those three words. The fury built up because of never feeling loved turned her into what she was today.

Maybe she was a monster.

Or the villain?

But remember, the villain is just someone's story that has yet to be told.

I wrote this during online class, so what?

Also, love you my people!

Okay, bye!