𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

[ Chapter Thirteen ]

Elor LaRosa Deserves To Be Happy

Elor walked down the path of dust. Despite feeling the need to go back to the base, she had decided against it.

It had been exactly one week since she had murdered her mother. Elor never cared for a happy ending, all she wanted was an ending. Her problem wasn't with killing, it was the fact that she never stopped for a break.

She was brought up in a world where it was not uncommon to work until you were dead. She wanted a break.

It took her forever to realize it, but she deserved to be happy. Elor LaRosa deserved to be happy and loved. Maybe she had a shot at it, but she couldn't have it.

It was so close, but it would slip from her fingertips as usual. Elor hadn't the slightest clue as to how she would get it, but she could only hope for it. Wishing on a star was pointless, she had seen billions in her lifetime, none of them helped her.

No matter the amount of stars in the galaxy, none of them brought light to her.

Elor apparently thought that walking around in a complete circle in the woods would help her find a life, but it didn't. It put her even more in misery as being left alone with your own thoughts does.

How could a pathetic life like hers be fixed?

Maybe destiny had it out for her to be alone forever.

She wanted peace for once in her fucking life. Was that so hard to admit? Yes.

It was hard to admit to even herself because all her life she had been told she didn't deserve a grain of happiness, a dash of peace and a sliver of love.

She didn't want to feel helpless. Elor wanted to be happy, that was it. Elor was getting tired of having to be completely evil. Even though she was perfectly fine with murdering people, it was only because that's what she was used to.

Okay, so she wasn't a perfect role model for kids, but she was doing her best under certain circumstances.

But in the name of the Jedi's Council, she wanted to try harder. Elor wanted to be good and help.

As strange as it was for someone to want to switch sides so quickly, it was the truth. But maybe it had been building up for years, and she just was too scared to admit it.

So, really, she had wanted to switch sides all along.

We need to protect Elor.

She deserves everything.

Okay, bye!