𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

[ Chapter Four ]

Prepared For Wrong

Elor stood against the wall, feeling the hurt of Leia.

She knew what they had done to her home planet, and how Leia was forced to watch. Personally, she didn't understand what it was like to lose something close. Elor never got close to anything or anyone, not being given the choice to.

But seeing Leia so broken made Elor feel something different, like pity, or sympathy?

"I brought you a portion of food." Elor knew she wasn't supposed to bring as much as she did. With consent, she placed the tray on a spot next to Leia. She went to leave when she heard Leia speak up, "Thank you."

Thank you?

Elor's back was facing Leia. She didn't mean to, but she felt a tug at her lips. Elor said nothing, instead, she left the room.

She chose it was best to go to the meeting, she didn't feel like doing more work than needed.

She stood near Vader, arms crossed. "Yes?"

"Our scout ships have reached Dantooine. They found the remains of the rebel base, but they estimate that it has been deserted for some time. They are now conducting an extensive search of the surrounding systems." Elor assumed that's where Leia told them the base was.

"She lied. She lied to us." Elor couldn't help but be slightly proud.

"I told you she would never consciously betray the rebellion." Vader reminded. "Terminate her, immediately." Elor's face was blank, but her mind was racing.

Maybe if someone was rescuing Leia, they'd take Elor too? No. Only the foolish would.

It's not like three people, plus two droids and a Wookie would show up in a ship- right?

Why was she thinking this?

She was supposed to be loyal to the dark side.

Elor couldn't be conflicted now! She had to stay, but she didn't want to. She didn't want to.

She exited the room, racing around in hopes to get away from everything and everyone. When she arrived in her room, she dug through the closet and grabbed only a few things, ready to depart as soon as possible.

It didn't matter if no one was coming, she would steal a ship and bring Leia back to her base.

She was prepared for the consequences, she was prepared to fail. If she died in the process, it didn't matter.

She could finally be who she wanted to be. She could be happy. Elor could fight the Empire instead of being the Empire.

Elor being ready to protect her future wife is just-

She will not die.

Okay, bye!