𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

[ Chapter Fifteen ]

Everyone Hates The Sand

As Elor landed on the sandy planet, she gripped her shirt closer to her.

She had only been there seven minutes and she was already dripping in sweat. The girl looked up at the sky, almost in a pleading way. She only wanted to run from her past, that was it. It wasn't the life she wanted anymore.

Elor also had a hatred for sand and heat. She had grown within the cold walls of the Empire, so it was something she was used to.

She steered clear of the town, but watched from afar. Elor watched as the locals had moved, she studied their whereabouts and the things they'd do, their weaknesses and strengths. Elor was an observer.

If you asked her for the blueprints of a ship, she couldn't tell you... but the second you ask her how to fight another, she can tell you their motives. Elor adapted to things quickly, but it didn't distract her from the dislike towards sand.

Elor saw a boy with blond hair walking towards her from the town, she quickly hid. But, the boy had instincts, naturally, he found her.

"Hello." He said with a smile.

Elor looked at him with a puzzled look, confused as to why this boy was talking to her. "Hi?" She said cautiously.

"Where are you from?" Elor furrowed her brows when he asked. It had to be a trap, no one in their right mind would walk up to someone and ask them where they're from right off the bat.

"Far away from here. I should actually go-" Elor told him, gesturing to the outskirts.

"There's a sandstorm coming..."

"I'll be fine. I've been through much worse." She told the truth. Elor had been through worse in her life than a sandstorm.

The boy had a look of concern wash over his face, then he shrugged. He had innocence, not fighting in a war, but she could tell that's what he wanted. The boy would help people in the future, even she knew that.

Elor walked away, unaware of his questioning looks towards her.

The girl seemed so vaguely familiar to him. He and his cousin had always heard their aunt and uncle talking about a young girl that trained with the dark side. She had the same features as described, but it didn't seem right.

Kyra Rin was always described as cruel and a ruthless killer that would murder anyone in the blink of an eye. She didn't care about who she killed, if you were within 10 feet near her, she'd kill you.

But this girl had a faint look of remorse. She contrasted the dark and cruel parts of Kyra Rin.

It was all different to him as he watched her walk away, but despite it, he just walked back to his home. He had debated on telling his cousin or not, because depending on her mood, it could either be a good or bad thing. His cousin overworked herself a little too much sometimes.

He shook off the thought of the girl and walked away more, not looking back at her.

Elor had to go back, didn't she? She had to face her past, she started to realize. As much as she didn't, she would have to do the worst thing in her opinion.

Elor LaRosa had to stay with the Empire for a little longer, then she could get her revenge and everything would be better, right?

No, it would never end. Elor knew the wars would never end, because the world needed balance in return    .

But, it didn't mean she had to like it. She would still find a way for revenge.

And then Luke basically forgets her after that day, how fun.

Elor just being confused 24/7 now is >>>

Okay, bye!