𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

[ Chapter Five ]

New People, And Let's Save Princess Leia

Elor watched as soldiers rushed past her.

She looked from above to see Vader looking at the ship that arrived. She recognized it as the Millennium Falcon, made by Captain Kope.

She snuck by, shielding her small bag from view. Elor hid as she watched a Wookie, two Stormtroopers, 2 droids, and an old man walked in the control room. Or- one of the control rooms. There was also a blonde girl dressed as a prisoner, but was unrecognizable to her.

Elor managed to sneak in without being caught. "Between his howling and your blasting everything in sight, it's a wonder the whole station doesn't know we're here. You agree with me, right, Kat?" A male's voice was heard.

"Bring 'em on! I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around." She heard another man's voice.

While they were all busy looking elsewhere, Elor took the time to study them quickly. The old man had what looked like old Jedi robes on. How fun. She went to move back when the blonde girl looked at her with curiosity.

Nodding her head, she asked, "Who are you?" Elor stood up, surprising everyone except the Jedi.

"She's Kyra Rin." The guy who liked blasting things said. A slight fear tone was used in his voice saying that.

Elor sighed, "Why exactly are you here?" She questioned. "Oh! Our ship accidentally got pulled here." Did he say that to every single person he saw?

"She will be fine to stay with us." The Jedi told them. "He says he's found the controls to the power beam that's holding the ship here. He'll try to make the precise location appear on the monitor." Elor crossed her arms, sharing a look with the blonde girl, who she did not know the name of.

"I don't think you can help. I must go alone." The Jedi said. Now that Elor deeply thought about it, she had come to the conclusion he was Obi-Wan Kenobi. He was a close friend of Captain Kope.

And just like that, Obi-Wan left. Which left the guy that liked to shoot things, the boy who wanted to go with him, the droids, the Wookie, the blonde girl and Elor.

"You said it, Chewie." The guy said to the Wookie. "Where did you dig up that old fossil?" He asked.

The blonde tilted her head. "Ben is a great man." The boy responded. "Yeah, great at getting us in trouble." The blonde groaned, Elor assumed she was getting tired of them.

"Well, anything would be better than just hanging around waiting for him to pick us up..." He started, "Who do you think..."

There was a beeping noise from the droid.

"What is it?" The blonde- Elor still didn't know her name- asked. "I'm afraid I'm not quite sure ms. He says "I found her", and keeps repeating "She's here"." The protocol droid replied.

"Well, who... Who has he found?" "The Princess of Alderaan." Elor spoke up, placing her hands on her hips. "She's here?"

"Princess? What's going on?"

Kat and Elor being confused and done with the boys.

Elor is ready to get the hell out of that place.

Okay, bye!