𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

[ Chapter Seven ]

Hopefully

Elor had been keeping watch of the droids instead of going to help rescue Leia.

Elor could only hope that no one would blast down that damn door. C-3PO replied to Luke, "I said, all systems have been alerted to your presence, sir. The main entrance seems to be the only way in or out. All information on your level is restricted."

Hearing a voice on the other side of the door, she turned her head to face it.

"Shit."

They kept banging on the door.

When they came in, the droids and Elor kept to the side. "They're madmen." 3PO started, "Kyra-" "They're heading for the prison level." She cut the trooper off.

"If you hurry, you might catch them." The golden droid continued on. "Come on." C-3PO told R2.

"All this excitement has overrun the circuits in my counterpart here. If you don't mind, I'd like to take him down to maintenance." The trooper agreed, but stopped Elor.

"You cannot go past here." Elor subtly shooed the droids away, glanced around quickly, then knocked out-killed- the trooper. And with that, she followed after the droids.

"They aren't here. Something must have happened to them. See if they've been captured. Hurry." Elor closed her eyes for a second.

"They haven't been captured. But they're st-" Just as she was about to tell them they were stuck in the garbage chute, C-3PO got out the comlink, "Are you there, sir?"

"3PO?" "We've had some problems-"

"Will you shut up and listen to me? Shut down all the garbage mashers on the detention level. Do you copy? Shut down all the garbage mashers on the detention level!" Luke's voice laced with panic.

"No, shut them all down. Hurry! Oh no." There were shouts of what Elor guessed was happiness?

"3PO! We're alright! You did great!" She heard Kat's  voice along with Luke's, "We're not dead."

----

She didn't know quite when or how it happened, but they had gotten to the Millennium Falcon, and rescued the princess.

Elor was now sitting with her legs on the table with Luke sulking and Leia comforting him. The old man- Obi-Wan Kenobi- had been sawed through with Vader's red lightsaber.

Everything was a blur, but she remembered being told to distract most of the troopers, to which she did.

Elor watched as Kat had walked to the cockpit.

She was out!

She didn't have to be a part of the Empire anymore. Hopefully.

So... when I'm done with this act, I'm gonna skip the empire strikes back, because instead I want to write an act based more on Elor's backstory... Then i'll continue with Return of the jedi...

And for people who read Flying With Stars, just pretend when you're reading that Elor is also in there because I definitely did not come up with this book idea after I finished writing Flying With Stars-

Okay, bye!