𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

[ Chapter Nine ]

The Stars

Being thrown to the ground, Elor's head was pounding.

She tried to hold her head in her hands, but they were too weak and felt too heavy. Her head was tilted up harshly by her father, "Weak girl." He spat in her face before slamming her head back down.

Elor heard him leave the room.

She stayed in that spot for a good two minutes before crawling across the floor to get to the window ledge in her room.

The stars were light, contrasting with the dark night sky.

That's what the 13 year old liked. All she wanted was to be free of this life. She might have been with the Empire but her parents stopped by every so often for payment.

Elor grabbed the book she found in the storage room, and placed it down and open so she could read as she wrapped bandages on her.

She started skimming over the written story.

The plan made by Captain Kope to assassinate her sister, Elaine Kope, was made when she was of fifteen years of age.

The plans could never be found, no one has record of seeing or hearing from the Captain. Well, none that are currently living.

Elor did wonder why the book was in the storage room in the first place. It didn't matter to her though, all that mattered was that she had obtained it.

It wasn't written by Scar Kope herself, but it was well done.

When she heard a sound, she hid the book under the seat with a cloth covering it. It might not have been the best but she had to think quickly. She did however make the mistake of standing up quickly despite her injuries. She took a deep breath, cursing quietly.

"LaRosa, follow me." Vader told her sternly. She did as requested and limped out the room.

They entered another dark room, "There is a book missing from the storage room. Where is it?"

Elor rose a brow, playing, "Where is what book?" She asked.

"The one about Captain Kope." He used a different tone saying the Captain's name. Elor decided to push it further back in her mind as she listened to him.

"I haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about." She lied.

"Your training starts tomorrow." He told her, about to leave the room.

"I was thinking about changing my name..." Elor started. The silence from him gave her the go ahead, "to Kyra Rin. It might be easier and better instead of Elor LaRosa." She saw him nod in approval.

It might not have been much but Elor took it. If her name could be changed that could give her a cover, an alias. She was perfectly content with that. Some would ask for more than just a name change, but she didn't.

The window in the room was large enough to see the stars, once again she limped to the window sill. It was still a small base on the ground for a short amount of time until the Death Star would start being built.

The stars were still shining bright.

I know I haven't been constant with updates. I know.

Anyway, here's a picture of my cat, Willow... She's just sleeping but-

 She's just sleeping but-

Okay, bye!