𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

[ Chapter Six ]

Blaster Giving And Names

The droid started naming off the cell Leia was staying in.

Part of all this felt wrong but right at the same time. She knew that rescuing the princess was important and the right thing to do, but it felt wrong to betray the only home she'd known.

"I'm afraid she is scheduled to be terminated." "Oh, that's great. The princess is gonna die, that, that is fantastic!" The blonde said sarcastically, standing up.

"Oh no!" We've gotta do something." The boy said, obviously concerned for the princess. Elor internally agreed with him. "What are you talking about?" The pilot asked. The other boy spoke up, "The droid belongs to her. She's the one in the message... We've got to help her." The blonde girl-she really needed to know people's names- sighed as she crossed her arms.

"Now, look, don't get any funny ideas. The old man wants us to wait right here." The pilot said.

"But he didn't know she was here. Look, will you just find a way back into the detention block?" The boy asked.

"I'm not going anywhere." He sat down. "They're gonna execute her. Look, a few minutes ago you said you didn't want to just wait here to be captured. Now all you want to do is stay." The boy tried again. "Marching into the detention area is not what I had in mind." He argued back. "But they're going to kill her!" Elor watched as the blonde tapped her foot. "Better her than me..." The pilot reasoned.

The blonde girl seemed to get an idea, "She's rich." Elor noticed a smirk appear on her face, "Rich?" He repeated.

She nodded, "Yes. Rich, powerful! Listen, if you were to rescue her, the reward would be..." Both the women in that room were trying to estimate an amount.

"What?" "Well more wealth than you can imagine." "I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit!" The pilot told them. "You'll get it!" The blonde told him.

Elor slid a hologram into her bag subtly as they quickly went over a plan, "And hey," Elor looked up to see the blonde girl talking to her, "keep an eye on those two droids. They get into a lot of trouble. Especially the gold one." She winked playfully.

Elor watched as the blonde walked over towards her, handing her a blaster. "While the boys are talking, thought it'd be a good idea to tell you who we are..." She paused, "The grumpy, angry one who's a slight dick is Han..." "Hey!" She heard Han exclaim. "That's Luke, he's my cousin. C-3PO, R2-D2, the old man's Ben Kenobi, or Obi-Wan. And I'm Kat." Finally, she knew their names.

Kat walked back over, having the binders on her wrists for the plan to work. "Master Luke, sir, Ms. Kat! Pardon me for asking... but, ah... what should R2, Elor and I do if we are discovered here?" C-3PO asked. She wasn't going to question how the droid knew her name.

"Lock the door!" Luke advised. "And hope they don't have blasters." Han and Kat answered in sync.

"That isn't very reassuring." The droid muttered, and just like that it was only the three left in the room.

She just had a tiny amount of hope that they wouldn't die any time soon. It would all be fine...

Kat = Lilo
Elor = Stitch

Yeah, change my mind.

Okay, bye!