𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

[ Epilogue ]

Asking The Question

Many moons had passed since Elor fled the Empire with Leia, Han, Kat, Luke and Frey. It had been many suns since she left the Rebel base to go back to the place she killed her mother.

So, there she was, sitting on a patch of grass. She had come back a little bit after the Ewoks helped them. Her and Leia had spent more time together, that time led them to confessing they loved each other. When they kissed before Elor went to go back, they almost immediately knew.

Elor fiddled with the pocket of her long dark jacket. It stopped right below her knees.

She felt the small, thin circle band in her pocket. It made her smile as she stood up when Leia met her at the spot.

Elor felt the rest of the world drift away when she came into her view. Even though moments barely showed them, they had been together for quite some time.

"What is so important that we must meet at this specific spot?" Leia asked, not yet seeing the view. Elor gently took Leia's hands and guided her to see the dark yet calming woods. Yes, they were already in the woods, but this certain spot was magical.

While Leia had her focus on the trees, and mesmerized by them, Elor bent down on one knee behind her. She waited for her to turn around. When she did, Leia smiled.

"El..." Leia had a soft look in her eyes.

Elor took a deep breath, "I don't know what to say or what to do... but I do know this, I'm in love with you." She took one second to think of more, "I've never been this sure of something in my life."

Leia still had a smile on her face.

"I asked your brother, he told me, you should've asked ages ago... so, I'm saying it now." Elor waited for one second before showing the small band, "Will you make me the happiest woman in the world, will you marry me?" She finally asked.

Leia could only nod with a big grin plastered over her face. As the band slid onto Leia's finger, Elor stood up, wrapping her arms around Leia's torso. Both Han and Elor were getting married to Skywalkers, since that same night, he was asking Kat the same thing.

And that is the start of Elor's new story of being a hero.

I love them both so much.

Anyway- time for the ending statement chapter thingy.

Okay, bye!