𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

[ Chapter Nineteen ]

But You Never Realized You Had A Helping Hand

Elor's restriction was lifted, and she was able to go around the place.

She had caught wind about Princess Leia being captured. It had been hard for her to not just run in that room and rescue her. But she knew what would happen, and she could wait a while more.

This story was turning into a different, softer and warmer side of Elor. It started with fury and rage, but now it was fury and patience. Elor was a weapon through so many delicate eyes, but she was the delicate one in the room.

She walked with her shoulder slumped down. Her hair was in a low bun with loose strands falling from their place. Elor paid no mind to it. Instead, she continued walking, once more ignoring how her hair was.

For once, she was calm as the waters in Naboo. Many moons passed since the crashing of her fighter, and she had almost given up all hope of leaving.

She caught sight of a piece of white fabric just as it was gone. Elor couldn't help but wonder what or who it was. Of course she came to one conclusion, but shook off the thought.

A cold wind rushed by her, making her shiver ever so slightly. "At least I can feel something." Elor mumbled, walking off. But before she left that corridor, she took one last glance down the hallway.

She smiled to herself, maybe she'd be able to leave soon. It might be tough, but she would do anything more to leave the place that bound her to the walls.

Elor could flee this place. Allowing herself to move, she found herself in the training room. Her eyes moved to her lightsaber, making her pick it up. Her dark eyes examined the red glow, it felt different.

It felt lighter than it used to. The same thing, just different sides of it. One, the lifting weight when you release the troubles. Then, there's two, the burden of the fight that plays out in front of you as you defeat.

Together, it was a balance.

Elor wanted to feel balance, and she would. Just give it a few days and she would have a new life. She'd have a new start to write. Elor could write her own legacy soon. Her own story, her own history.

Flip a coin and you'd get either side of her. Her darkness was fading slowly from her.

It was hard to see when she masked it well, but there was one person who could tell. The man who had trained her knew since the moment a young girl was there, that she would lose the cold exterior.

He might not be able to change, but he knew she could. He trained her as an old friend had helped him when he was a young child, someone Elor looked up to. That person being Scar Kope.

They both had a dark past, but changed. So he helped Elor by teaching her to defend herself. Her fury blinded her of being helped.

Whether it be a good or bad thing, no one knew. If she knew, she'd rely on help, but it was unknown if it would have been good or bad.

This story was done, but a new one was just starting.

Bleep.

Vader just being like: i'm secretly protecting this little murder child
is just >>>

Okay, bye!