𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

[ Chapter Eight ]

Afterall,

Elor had quickly found herself a room, mumbling a short bye to the others. She was far too busy to notice Leia looking at her as she walked away.

As the former sith walked into the room, she closed the door. Only when she turned around, her mouth gaped open. She took in the calming smell of the room, the light beige colours. It's a big room.

Elor had never been in a room this large.

Walking up to the bed, her hand reached out for the bed frame. She didn't deserve any of this.

She didn't deserve to be anything but dead. Her body should be floating away or burned. Why did she think she could have any of it?

Elor reached through her bag to see the red lightsaber.

As the saber light showed, her thoughts became darker. Not towards anyone else, just to her. Maybe it would be better...

She shook the thought out of her head as she placed the lightsaber down. Part of her mind told her not to keep it, but she chose to. It could be useful in situations where it was needed as a threat.

No, she did deserve this.

She had been fighting her whole life, she deserved to be a bit happier than she was. Elor sat down on the bed, fiddling with the white sheets. If only her parents could see her now.

Maybe they'd see how much hurt she caused and received.

Elor didn't know if her parents were alive, and quite frankly, she didn't care. If her parents were dead, good. If they were alive, she could make sure they would be.

After all, they caused all of this.

She tried to calm her thoughts, but it didn't work. At least until she heard a knock on her door.

"Hey, we need to get ready." Kat informed her, walking in further. The blonde was also in awe of the room. "So, I see you're getting adjusted to the new setup, huh?" Kat commented. She took note of the weapon on the table next to the bed, but didn't say anything about it.

She knew it was hard to let go sometimes, okay, most of the time.

Elor looked lost in thought, but brought her focus back to Kat, "Sorry, what did you say?" That was the fir- second time she had ever apologized. It was strangely nice.

"We have to get ready for a ceremony to get congratulated for saving the princess. Here, I found these." She handed a bundle of clothes to Elor. Shortly after, Kat left the room to go get changed herself.

Once Elor put the clothes on, she took notice of the light blue on her clothes. It was simple. She liked it.

She was happy, for the first time in her life, she was actually happy. Maybe all of this wasn't so bad after all.

She moved half of her dark hair in the front while the rest stayed in the back.

Me: Let's leave out a few things
Me: Let's make this act really short and basically have only a couple of chapters have lines from the movie.

So, the epilogue for this act is next yay.

Okay, bye!