VI: Ghost

L I S A

Seulgi and I are walking in the hallway (3) three steps away from each other. We are still kind of upset with each other about the fact that we threw some things towards each other that caused my house to turn into a mess.

We felt like if our skin touched, we might punch each other in the face. We are sensitive today, so it's best to distance ourselves from each other.

We went to the school cafeteria since Rosé texted me that they were at the school cafeteria.

We approached their table and Jennie immediately stood up from her seat when Jisoo saw and pointed at us.

"Lili!!" She exclaimed happily and threw herself at me. I managed to catch her and we managed to attract people's attention too. "Why did you just arrive now? I miss you."

I didn't respond. She just smiled at me and she made me sit beside her.

"Why are you distancing yourselves from each other?" Jisoo asked, pointing at Seulgi and I.

"We are sensitive today." We said it in sync and that made them confused.

"What happened, Liz?" Rosé asked worriedly.

"I think there is paranormal activity happening in my house." I looked around and I don't know why, maybe because I felt being watched.

"Pardon?" She said, with an Aussie accent.

"I think there is a ghost at my house." They went silent and they blinked a couple of times.

"G-ghost?" Jisoo confirmed this while stuttering.

"Yeah." She held Rosé's arm tightly and she low-key looked around. 

"Aye, ghost are not rea— AHHH!!!!!" Jisoo shouted like a little girl when Seulgi and I kicked the table. She hugged Rosé tightly and we laughed at her reaction.

.

"Nice one!" Seulgi and I high fived each other.

"Yah!! You will give me a heart attack." Jisoo threw some tissue at us.

"For real, what happened that made you assume there was a ghost at your house?" Rosé rubbed her girlfriend's arm soothingly to calm her ass.

"Seulgi woke me up, then I noticed that my room smelled different and there was a red lipstick kiss mark on my jaw." I explained, and she frowned.

"Did Seulgi kiss you?" Rosé asked, and Seulgi slammed her hand on the table, which made Jisoo flinch.

"Yah!! It's disgusting! I will never go to kiss this monkey!!" Seulgi exclaimed and defended. "To add to that, I don't use any lipstick."

"Who kissed you then?" Jisoo asked, she had already recovered from her fear of ghosts.

"I don't know, I felt being watched last night and I think someone took a photo of me as well." They looked at me worriedly.