XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim

R O S É

We arrive at Mrs

We arrive at Mrs. Kim's house, located in the middle of the forest. Mrs. Kim was living in the middle of the forest, according to the old people, because it helped her to calm down and the peaceful surroundings became her sort of companion to put a stop to her devil side.

I don't know if I'm going to feel scared or nervous because I'll be meeting another insane woman and she is my girlfriend's mother.

"Your hands are so cold." Jisoo held my hand tightly.

"This is my first time seeing and meeting your mom." She chuckled.

"She is nice and her curse blood is not working anymore." She reassured me, and that made me sigh in relief.

The door widely opened, which made me flinch and my soul almost left my body. We haven't knocked yet, but the door has already automatically opened.

"Mom!" Jisoo and Jennie-unnie said in unison as they ran towards their mom and gave her a tight hug.

"Wow." Seulgi, Lisa and I said in sync when we saw their mom.

"I think their mom had Jisoo and Jennie when she was in her teenage years." Seulgi said, and we nodded in agreement.

"She looks like she is in her early twenties." Lisa stated, and we nodded again.

"The three of them look like sisters." I uttered.

"Guys! Come here." Jisoo said, and she signed us to come.

We walked towards them, and their mom looked at us from head to toe, examining us.

"Hello! Kang Seulgi, Park Roseanne Chaeyoung, and Manoban Lalisa Pranpriya." She greeted us with so much enthusiasm.

"How old are you, Mrs. Kim?" My monkey cousin straightfowardly asked, not even bothering to greet our future mother-in-law.