XIII: Jelly and Virginity

L I S A

I don't know why this kitten is glaring at me. I bought her a lot of jellies like I promised, but she is still glaring at me. Anytime, I might melt because of how intense her glare was.

She's sitting on her swivel chair and I'm standing in front of her. She's just glaring at me for about 5 good minutes. She never uttered a word or even looked away; she was just literally and figuratively glaring at me.

I scratched my cheek using my index finger and I tilted my head sideways.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she furrowed her eyebrow.

"Tell me, Lili, who the hell is that girl with you earlier?" She said it seriously and coldly, which made my body shiver.

"What girl?" I asked innocently, and she crossed her arms.

"Tell me who is she?" She demanded

"I don't know who you are talking about." She clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Try to recall who she is." She demanded again, and I furrowed my eyebrow.

FLASHBACK

I'm at 7/11. I'm buying a lot of jellies for Jennie Kim since I promised her that I'm going to buy her favorite jellies.

I was about to put all the jellies in the basket when suddenly someone held my right hand. She was about to grab the jellies, but I did it first.

"I'm sorry." She apologized, and I bowed to her.

"It's fine." I continued putting all the jellies in my basket and I felt she was watching me.

"Favorite?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"I don't like jellies." She looked at my basket full of jellies and then looked back at me. "Its for my kitt—— I mean my bestfriend."

"Wow! You're so very kind bestfriend. " I shook my hand. "But, can I have some as well? I'm craving it."

"Sure, I almost bought everything. Thankfully, you told me that you also wanted some jellies." She grabbed 5 packs of it and we went to the counter together.

I made her go first since she hadn't bought a lot.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung." She offered a handshake, and I accepted it.

"I'm Lisa Manoban. Nice meeting you."

"Likewise."

I paid for the jellies I bought. I think I bought a lot. However, that certain kitten can finish all of this so it will not be a waste of time.

"Are you attending KM University as well?" She asked, and I nodded. "Cool! I'm a Fine Arts student."

"I'm a law student." I told her, astonishment is evident in her face. "Let's go together, shall we?"

"We shall." We chuckled, and we walked together.

We were talking to each other and sharing some stories. We instantly clicked with each other. We are not awkward and we are never surrounded by silence; we keep talking and we have a lot of topics.

"This is my stop. Bye Chingu! (friend)," she waved at me.

"Nyeo-an!" I waved back and I was about to walk to the law department building when I received a text from Jennie.

7:16AM
>Office now!!

She is really bossy sometimes. I don't know why she asked for my presence at her office. She didn't even use the word 'please'. It's so simple, but she couldn't even use that.