XXXII: Good Mourning

R U B Y  J A N E

I had already told Tzuyu to stay away from my Lalisa, but she is obstinate, and she even asked my Lalisa to pick her up at the club.

I can't believe she had the guts to kiss my Lalisa on the cheek when she knows and is aware that my Lalisa is no longer a single woman.

It's already midnight. She is currently sitting on the chair at her own house. Her hands are both tied up behind the chair. I easily tied her to the chair by myself.

"Annyeong." I greeted her with an evil smile on my face, even though she couldn't see me because it was dark here.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"You're a nightmare." I chuckled.

"How did you get in here?" 

She is so calm, I want to hear her cry and beg.

"I use the door."

"Let me go." She demanded.

"Shiro."

"Who are you? What do you want from me?"

"I want you to die."

"Show yourself, coward!" She raised her tone, which made me smirk.

I opened the lights and she adjusted her sight. She looks so surprised to see me and she notices that I'm holding a balisong.

Finally, she got scared when she saw me holding a balisong. I played with my balisong while slowly walking towards her.

"What are you doing here, Je—?" I put my index finger on her lips to stop her from talking

"It's Ruby Jane for you, Tzuyu-shii." She glared at me, but I just smiled at her. "Are you ready for our lesson today?"

"Wh—arghhhh!"She is also loud, like others.

This will be a bloody night...

•••