XII: Bet

L I S A

"Yah! Lalisa!" I heard Rosé calling me and she was waving her hand. I quickly headed to the bleachers where she and Seulgi were sitting.

Today is the day that Jennie and Nancy will be having a volleyball match. I heard from Chipmunk that Jisoo and Irene-Unnie are part of Jennie's team.

"We will be witnessing the fight between Nancy McDonnie's team and Ms. President Jennie Ruby Jane Kim!!" I can't believe that there will be an announcer here. Why does it look like a real match, like a championship game? 

Almost all of the students here at KM University are here, and I think there are also some outsiders that have come to watch the game.

"Captain of the Volleyball Team, Number 13 Nancy McDonnie!!" 

"Number 18 Joowon Lee!!"

"Number 96 Hyebin Lee!!"

"Number 31 Kim Nayun!!"

"Number 97 Sung Jiyeon!!!"

"Number 99 Lee Ahin!!"

They went into the court. I saw Nancy looking around and our eyes met. She waved and winked at me, but I just pretended I didn't see her.

"She really likes you, huh?" Seulgi put her arm around my shoulders.

"Maybe." I answered quickly and sighed.

"I think this bet is about you." We snapped our heads at Rosé. She was busy eating popcorn even though the game hadn't started yet. "Just a guess."

"Ohh, so two girls are fighting over you." Seulgi wiggled her eyebrows, and I just rolled my eyes.

"President of Student Council, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim!"

Our jaw dropped when Jennie jogged to the court. She was wearing a black volleyball jersey and her hair was in a ponytail. Her short is neither too long nor too short, but it accentuates her flawless milky legs.

"If I don't have a crush on Irene, I think I will have a crush on her." Seulgi uttered, Rosé and I shook our heads in disbelief.

"SC Vice President, Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim!!"

I furrowed my eyebrow. Seulgi and I looked at Rosé.

"Turtle Rabbit is her middle name." Rosé understood us by our looks.

"For real?" I asked, and she nodded.

Seulgi and I laughed wholeheartedly. We just stopped when we caught the students' attention.

"SC Secretary, Joohyun Irene Bae!"

"OHH!!!! HWAITING!!!!!!" Seulgi shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Ohh~ a supportive girlfriend out there." Seulgi immediately blushed, especially when the camera was pointed at her.

"SC Treasurer, Nayeon Im!"

I saw a bunny run towards Jennie's direction. I had never seen that bunny before, but I had never seen all the Student Council Members.

"SC Historian, Jeongyeon Yoo!!"

Wow, she looks like a handsome cutie boy. Her hair is short, but it suits her so well.

"SC Reporter, Mina Sharon Myoui!!"