IX: She Is Mine

L I S A

I'm walking down the hallway alone since Rosie and Seulgi had club activities and the Kim sisters had Student Council responsibilities. 

I'm going to follow Seulgi at Gymnasium because I will be helping her teach the dance club.

I went to the comfort room to change my clothes into sweatpants and a hoodie so I could dance comfortably without worrying that my outfit would be ripped.

I received a text from Seulgi saying to hurry up, so I ran out of the comfort room. I don't want her and her club members to wait for me.

I threw my bag on the bleachers when I arrived at the Gymnasium. I waved at Seulgi and she noticed me.

"Come here!" She shouted and signed for me to come, which I did. "Listen here! She will be our new dance mentor and our manager."

She patted my butt two times, and she chuckled because of my shocked reaction. 

"Introduce yourself, Monkey." Seulgi encouraged me.

"Hi! I am Lisa. It was nice to be here. " I waved at them and they waved back.

"Let's start practicing!" Seulgi threw her iPad at me, and thankfully I caught it. I watched the video while sitting on the bleachers.

All of a sudden, someone sat beside me and spoke.

"Hi, Lisa-sunbae." She happily greeted me.

"Ahmm hi?" I waved my hand awkwardly.

"I'm Nancy McDonie, a freshman student, and I'm from the volleyball club." She introduced herself, and I nodded in understanding. "I want to tell you that I have liked you since you transferred here. You are so attractive and I can't help but fall for you."

Kids nowadays are easily swayed by someone who has a good appearance.

"Nice meeting you, Nancy." She smiled at me.

"Can I get your number?" She asked, and she handed me her phone.

"You can't." I looked to where the cold voice came from. It's Nini. Her arms are crossed and her intimidating scary aura is on.

"Why? From what I know, she is single." Nancy asked and looked at Jennie directly in the eyes.

She is brave for a freshman student.

Nini walked towards me. She made me stand up and she hooked her arms around my arms. 

"She. IS. Mine." Jennie said sternly, and that made me gulp, emphasizing each word.

"I don't think so." I looked at Nancy and she was smirking. "Is she your new toy, Ms. Kim?"

"She is not, she is mine." If this is an anime, there will be electricity connecting their eyes because of the tension.

"No offense Ms. Kim, but a playgirl like you doesn't deserve someone precious like Lisa-sunbae." Jennie clenched her fist.

"So, who is the one who deserves her? Don't tell me it's you, when you are not that innocent and clean like what others thought." Jennie held me at my waist and she pulled me closer to her.

"At least I'm sure that I'm never going to hurt her." Nancy stuck out her tongue, teasing Jennie.

"You don't have a chance on her, since she was mine from the beginning." Nancy looked at me and she smiled widely.

"Lisa-sunbae is the only one who can decide about that." She winked at me. "Call me if you get bored of our Ms. President, or should I say, Ms. Player."