VII: Irene Bae

L I S A

I moved to Rosé's penthouse after she explained what had happened to my mother, who agreed to Rosè's offer to move to her penthouse.

We went to KM University together. A lot of students squealed when they saw us together.

"I think they are shipping us." Rosé whispered, and we laughed together.

"We are cousins, and I think they are aware that you and Jisoo are in a relationship." I said aloud for the students to hear.

"They are cousins?"

"How did that happen?"

"Lisa is Thai while Rosé is Korean."

"I can't believe I ship Chaelisa without knowing they are cousins."

"Nice one, Liz." I winked at Rosé and we laughed because of the students' reaction.

We went to our first room. I know a certain kitten is going to drag me to sit beside her so she can hold my hand secretly under the table in the middle of the class.

Jennie rested her chin on her palm and she was looking at the door with her resting bitchy face.

When she saw me, she immediately stood up from her seat, and then I knew she was going to call my nickname 'Lili' happily and loudly.

"Lili!!" Excitement is evident in her face and tone, then she throws herself at me. I really gained some muscles in my arm because I'm always catching her. "You are 6 minutes and 27 seconds late."

"I think there are still 10 minutes before the time and the professor is not here yet." She sighed and crossed her arms.

"Normally, you arrive at 7:40 or 7:45, but today you arrive at 7:51." I blinked twice, and she pinched my cheeks. "I'll let you pass since you are adorable."

She dragged me towards our seats, ignoring the students' stares.

"I've been waiting for you to arrive because I'm bored." She uttered.

"Jisoo is here tho." She sighed and shook her head in disbelief.

"She is busy with her games." I looked at Jisoo, who was clinging to Rosè.

"I don't think so." 

"She is whipped and head over heels for Rosie. That's why she stopped playing." She is correct; Chaesoo now has their own world. "Did you already move into Rosie's penthouse?"

"Yeah, Mom agreed." She smirked, and that made me confused. "Why are you smirking, Kim?"

"Nothing, I just remember that we can have overnight at her and now also yours penthouse."