XLIV: L Family

J E N N I E

After two-three weeks of resting and letting our wounds to heal. We have decided to go back to school since we already missed a lot of task that we have to do in order to pass each subjects.

At first, my father was relucant about us going back to school because he wanted to make sure that I won't be killing or hurt someone again. He was thinking that I couldn't still control myself but he was wrong about that; I'm trying to make him wrong about me not being able to control myself.

In two-three weeks of resting, I asked for some help with my girlfriend's family relative who is known for being the best physiciatrist. He was treating me and I'm meeting him thrice in a week so the process of getting back to normal will be fast.

His named is Nadech Kugimiya, a thirty years old man with a beautiful wife who was handling a trading company.

I can say that I can trust and believe that he can help me with my insanity because my girlfriend, Lili, was the one who recommended him.

Slowly but surely, I will be fine and will back to my normal self.

At this moment, Irene-unnie locked Jisoo-unnie and I at the Student Council office because we left all the works to them and they got kinda upset about it.

I haven't seen my Lalisa for eight hours, and I really miss her.

"Stop sulking there Jennie Kim, hurry finish your job." Irene-unnie said without looking at me.

"I want to se—" She cutted me off.

"You can see Lisa later." I sighed and continue typing at my computer.

"Irene-unnie, don't you miss your bear?" I asked and she stopped from signing the papers.

"I miss her but we will meet later after I finish this." She pointed at the stack of papers beside her table.

"Unni—" Jisoo unnie cutted me off.

"I can't help you, just finish your work so you can see Limario." She said without looking nor glancing at me. She look so determine to finish her work and I guess she badly want to see her chipmunk.

I hate being Student Council President, next school year I'm not going to run for any position in SC.

I miss my Lili...I need her huhuhu.

"Jen." Mina called me and I looked at her.

"Why?" She walked towards me and she put a paperbag at my table.

"It's from Lisa." She went to her seat.

I opened the paperbag and I saw my favorite jellies and milk ice cream that I was craving at this moment.

She even put a stick note inside.

To: My Nini

    Don't stress yourself and finish your job. Enjoy you favorite milk ice cream and jellies.